Unlimited XP exploit (pay back loan at Vivaldi) - please fix ASAP!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlimited XP exploit (pay back loan at Vivaldi) - please fix ASAP!

At Novigrad, you can take a loan (100 gold) from the Vivaldi bank.

Talking again to the dwarf allows for repaying the loan (130 gold).

You get 13 xp for that.

--------------------

EXPLOIT: you can repeat that process as often as you like, netting you 13 XP each time.

You can basically buy XP for gold.

This destroys balance as well as immersion for every player, pls fix it ASAP.

Regards,

Schlomo Hinkebein

And how is this exploit?

You just don't give a clear reason aside from became poor from doing this lol

Check my other thread: you can gain unlimited gold.

Besides, even with not using either f the 2 methods (because the fun would be killed for me) i earned 9k until now (level 13).

Example: 30 Gold for 13 XP means I could do this 300 times, netting me 3900 XP.

This has to be a troll. 13xp isn't much. Although I agree that the xp shouldn't be there in the first place, no one is going to pay 9000 gold for 3900xp if they're playing the game without comsole commands/cheats.

Also.. the time it takes to take the loan and repay it 300 times...

Guest 3825552

Exercise self-control! this is a single player game, no 1 is stopping you from cheating via trainers/memory hacks/or terminal console either!

This is the 1 option console users can use to cheat however to get achievements they didn't truly earn. That's the only real impact, if you compare achievements with friends in order to determine who has the bigger dong that is!

This is a technical BUG, not a thing of self-control.

But what could one expect from a guy name tttheRiddick =)

PS: @Uqe - by pressing spacebar, you can skip the text. it takes 5 seconds to get these 13 XP.
You get as much for many sidequests.
Don't you think that shouldn't exist?

You can also sleep with whores over and over again for UNLIMITED XP!
You'd think sooner or later they'd run out of new tricks to show Geralt. Pls fix.

This is not a "bug" but classified as "exploit in game's mechanics" and since it's pretty easy to it would also involve some "design misconception" too :p
Btw i also read another exploit was possible (similar mechanics) to get infinite gold too, so yep; self control or spend 4 hours to get few levels this way, chose your pill Neo...

In any case, it should be fixed.

Haha, self control. This NEVER works.

Bet you guys also loot every damn corpse and barrel you come across.

As does Schlomo. Because he cant help it =).

I suggest: don't even talk to teh vicious banking-dwarf!

Spending money nets you exp. Bribes, brothel, loans, shake-offs, whatnots. I can safely assume it is working as intended, and if you want to grind it 13xp at a time (and then grinding gold by repeatedly killing bovine), then there's something wrong with you sir, and GL on your endavours. Have fun mashing your spacebar into oblivion to get them levels.

Guest 4395134

I have sex with whores and that's all...easyyy

Out of all the crazy little bugs that still plague this game.. this is the one that caused you to post about it..smdh. literally I know a place where Wild Hunt Hounds never stop Spawning. Unlimited XP and max out Aerondite easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom