Unlock romance options for Geralt

+
Since once a week someone over in the Cyberpunk forums has the absolutely original idea to ask CDPR to unlock the option to romance Judy with a male V, I want to ask CDPR to unlock some romance options for Geralt in Witcher 3. For example:
a) Zoltan Chivay: Even in the books there's this undeniable raw attraction between them both, especially when they fight together
b) Dandelion: We all know he's only chasing after every skirt because he can't get the person he's always following around. A certain good looking monster hunter and his true muse...

What do you think?

Last edited:
I hope this isn't a serious thread...

No. Just no.

Geralt, very much unlike V, has an established, extensive background and character. Which clearly defines him as being into women.
And that's not even going into what Dandelion and Zoltan prefer.

To be fair, such a change seems highly unlikely, and, at this point, unrealistic, since it would mean significantly re-writing the lore, and adding retroactive content to all three games.

I hope this isn't a serious thread...

I'm sorry, I don't want to waste your time. I'm not serious, but same as Geralt, Zoltan and Dandelion were written as heterosexual characters, Judy was written as homosexual.
I don't get why people obsess about her not being an option for male V, because my arguments for a Geralt-Dandelion romance are as plausible – and as irrelevant.

Just wanted to make the double standard visible, you know, like: "A lesbian woman could make an exception if the male is really cool." No, she won't. And if someone thinks, there should be, there's no problem in #Geralion :smart: :love: :disapprove:

The first thing - this would look strange in the time and place of the game. You remember there was one homosexual character in game and how people reacted to this. Second - it's out of Geralt's character. As well as Zoltan's and Dandelion's.
While Witcher is still a role play game, you cannot just make up a completely new character out of your own mind. You playGeralt who already has his own likes, dislikes, behavior habits and history. You can't just change whatever you want. It wouldn't be Geralt anymore.

Top Bottom