Unlocked Leader Skins are not recognized!

+
The new option to change to any Leader Skin wihtin a faction does not work for me at all! The game does not recognize any unlocked Skins from the Reward Book. That also means that the moment i try to choose a different Skin and then want to go back to my old skin that i have used for ages i am locked out of it because the game acts as if i had never unlocked a single Skin.

I also noticed that all my unlocked leader cards are missing from the "favorite card" selection in my profile. This seems to be a related issue. Or are they intended to be missing from the selection in 4.0?

I hope this will get fixed quickly!

Last edited:
Currently the game is only allowing me to use leader skins given on default by the game and curiously enough, Movrahns skin earned from the end of his rewards chest (Obtained previously)

It would seem that even if you have earned the skins previously they are unavailable if you unlocked them via getting them and their card in a previous update.
Post automatically merged:

Update: Hotfix did not fix the issue.

Last edited:
I have the same problem , some of my Leaders are recognized while others not (i have them all unlocked btw).

I also noticed that it does not behave the same way for every faction. When i switch through abilities on my Nilfgaard Deck, the leader skin does not change. When i do the same with my monster Deck, the skin changes automatically to the skin that was associoated with the abilty before 4.0.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, it must be a bug.

It shows the default skins locked, saying 'unlock in the reward book'. You go there, and the node is obviously already unlocked and you cant do anything about it.

They announce decoupling of leaders as a great feature two months ago (I beg to differ) and then it's blatantly bugged on release. My NR deck keeps loading Foltest as leader, whatever I try. There are several other never-seen-before obvious bugs in the game, introduced with the new expansion. Wasn't CDPR known as the company who released quality games, released "when ready"?

Last edited:
For what it's worth, as a returning player, I unlocked all the basic NG skins and those change to the one I select without any issue. I returned after Iron Judgment hit, so that might be why.

Top Bottom