Unlocking Does Not Revert to the Initial Ability

+
Unlocking Does Not Revert to the Initial Ability

Nithral doesnt regain weather immnunity if locked and then unlocked (cleaver-> dshackle)

Works as intended. Units no longer have a permanent weather resistance. Instead, it's an ability that is activated when played. Same happens with units that have resilience. After locking and unlocking, the resilience is gone too. The only counter is replaying a unit (with Decoy or Blue Mountain Commando) or resurrecting it from the graveyard.

4RM3D;n8207720 said:
Works as intended. Units no longer have a permanent weather resistance. Instead, it's an ability that is activated when played. Same happens with units that have resilience. After locking and unlocking, the resilience is gone too. The only counter is replaying a unit (with Decoy or Blue Mountain Commando) or resurrecting it from the graveyard.
Now thats disappointing. Its actually kind of a big deal) Kind of a inderect disadvantage for Monsters/ST, since both dont have access to ressurection mechanic. Not really sure why would this be intended, but I see your point. Close topic please, my mistake.

Unlocking Does Not Revert To The Initial Ability

For example, Eredin when locked loses his Weather Immunity. He does not regain it when unlocked. A bug or a design?

HenryGrosmont;n8218610 said:
Wait... will it prevent, let's say, YenCon from hitting units too?

Yup. That's the point of locking. But not all cards can target gold units. D-Shackles can, however.

Units lose all tokens, unlocking gives them the abilities back, but anything that counts as a token - i.e. resilience, weather immunity etc. is irrevocably lost. Basically unlocking a unit which doesn't have an ability is completely pointless.

Top Bottom