"Unmarked special" cars which are possible to save: how many are there? What are they? Where to get them?

+
Anyone know anything about a special version of Jakies Arch called "Tuned" Jakies Arch? I got it via a glitch while trying to remove all the dam vehicle markers from my map. And I rode it around but I do not feel that it is any better than the normal one.
Player can get this tuned motorbike if he have high enough tech ability when will met Jackie waiting near food factory in Act1. There is special reply where V say something about poor exhaust due sound of it. In Jackie's garage will be then tuned arch in Act2 (Gig Heroes). There should be different exhaust, but I didn't checked that detail ... I will attach screenshot.

Player can get this tuned motorbike if he have high enough tech ability when will met Jackie waiting near food factory in Act1. There is special reply where V say something about poor exhaust due sound of it. In Jackie's garage will be then tuned arch in Act2 (Gig Heroes). There should be different exhaust, but I didn't checked that detail ... I will attach screenshot.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! :love:

But, well I did not feel like the bike was any better than the original. Am I wrong? Does this Bike have some better stats of some kind?

There are a few Mackinaws that you can steal and "own". They don't disappear even after multiple saves and loads. One example is the Valentino's Mackinaw just around the corner from Delamain HQ.

There are a few Mackinaws that you can steal and "own". They don't disappear even after multiple saves and loads. One example is the Valentino's Mackinaw just around the corner from Delamain HQ.
Interesting!

Thing is, there is one unusual, buffed version of Mackinaw truck in far south - but it is not persistent. It's parked within one rather big compound with a few gang members inside, one which has legendary head item (sort of cap) on top of a tower which is inside the compound. Drives well. I don't remember exact name, but it clearly ain't a standard one nor it's the kind Clair uses - it's yet something different.

Possibly one of two of those persistent Mackinaws are also that different model? Would make sense, seeing how some Quartz Sidewinders and that "different model" bike i confirmed above - are also persistent.

Starts to look like this is very well intended - "different kind" of vehicles possible to be found and "kept", despite not owning them fully.

Well, I didn't find anything there, I guess my level is too low (and I haven't done "Life During Wartime" yet).

But you (and everyone else) can check my findings, they are just regular, ordinary Mackinaws.

The first one I stole from a Valentino gang around the corner from Delamain HQ (turn right at the travel point and you should see it), in front of "Barstow Enterprises" and "Megapax Export". Coords: x: -859, y: -37

The second was near an assault in VistaDelRey, not far from the first location. On the waterfront at the "Brainwash" Pachinko corner, between travel point "Shooting Range" and "2nd Amendment" gun store. Coords: x: -953, y: -803

I got the third one during the Epistrophy mission in Wellsprings. At the time, there was a car accident between a Mackinaw and a Mizutani Shion at the junction under the bridge, police and all. After the collision with the Delamain, my car was badly damaged, so I took the Mackinaw instead. (A bit difficult to replicate because there is usually no car crash at this point). Coords: x: -2162, y: -1132

If you have Cyber Engine Tweaks installed, you can enter the coords, e.g.: Game.TeleportPlayerToPosition(-859, -37, 10)

Top Bottom