Unofficial Archetype List

+
Hey guys,

I want to build a deck, but do not want to net deck, so I need to put together a comprehensive list of the factions and their viable archetypes -- so I know what synergy to look for when I build.

Monsters
Deathwish

Nilfgaard
Spy
Reveal
Machine

Northern Realms
Machine
Armor

Scoia'tael
Movement
Dwarf
Elf

Skellige
Graveyard

As you can see, I haven't played much in a while, so I need your help preparing the list!
This is ARCHETYPES only, not two or three card combos.

Last edited:
From what you have written, it seems that you are not a PC player and still playing Beta Gwent and not Homecoming yet.

Monster has also Nekker Consume, wish plays around copying the Nekkers with Nekker Warrior and boosting them higher and higher.

Nilfgaard doesn't really have a machine archetype, but an Alchemy archetype, which uses tons of alchemy cards together with Viper Witchers, and the other archetype that is there is centered around soldiers. You can also try to mill your opponents with Nilfgaard if they have to many deck thinning.

NR has also some kind of Foltest deck, which uses more than 25 cards but has lots of cards that are played from the deck, like all those Temerian cards.

The Dwarf archetype is more of a Drunken Dwarf archetype using golden froth.

Skelliges most important archetype is a Greatswords, together with selfwounding and the rest being just supporting cards for that combo.

Top Bottom