(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

+
IIRC by the time the fam got involved, Liam was dead.... so not as good a use as all that...

But the way sard explains it does cover up his man crush on Swayze...

Still, pretty good example...

This is one reason I've never cared much for class-based systems.
You have access to X skill/ability and will never have access to Y.

IIRC by the time the fam got involved, Liam was dead.... so not as good a use as all that...

But the way sard explains it does cover up his man crush on Swayze...

Still, pretty good example...

Swayze is the proficient hunter and Neeson is the angry brother. Family meant they both showed up after Bill Paxton's death. Then more showed up after Neeson's death. It's actually a pretty good example of how Family is different than Resources or Charismatic Leadership. Family ability will do things even without the player using it.

What cover up? He is like the proto-Bale:

Swayze is the proficient hunter and Neeson is the angry brother. Family meant they both showed up after Bill Paxton's death. Then more showed up after Neeson's death. It's actually a pretty good example of how Family is different than Resources or Charismatic Leadership. Family ability will do things even without the player using it.

What cover up? He is like the proto-Bale:

Dammit, now I have to go watch it again..................... I apparently ahve forgotten the whole thing...

Also, I need to watch black dog....

system requirements

Hello everyone, first post here,

is there any news about the system requirements? im about to buy new equipment, so i would like to know

Don't buy based on this game - it's MUCH too soon.
Your best bet, if you really must buy right now, is to look at what they're talking about in the other half of the forum, over here, as it'll be a variation on the same engine:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/20988-Predicted-witcher-3-system-specs-Can-I-run-it/page77
(I jumped straight to the last page so that the previous 76 pages of speculation don't put you off. But be warned, we don't have the actual requirements there either).
tl;dr - it's not a good time to buy, prices of quite a few components are likely to drop in the next few months.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :)

Is it true that NCPD only investigates large-scale and cant-sweep-under-rug crimes?

Is it true that there is an EXTREME college campus security force and incorruptible harbor police force?

Is it true that NCPD only investigates large-scale and cant-sweep-under-rug crimes?

Yes and no. From the Night City Sourcebook, (because I cannot find my copy of Serve and Protect): NCPD is underfunded and under-manned, but they do regular police work. Much of it is conducted by drones and camera surveillance, but if you commit a drive-by in front of NCPD, expect trouble. Likewise, if a crime involves someone connected to or useful to the NCPD or City Hall, expect an investigation. The only crimes to typically get -full- police attention are the crimes you mentioned, yes. The Police do have callboxes on many streetcorners.

Is it true that there is an EXTREME college campus security force and incorruptible harbor police force?

I have the distinct feeling you know the answers to these questions...anyway, yes and yes. The Harbour Police are notoriously incorruptible hard-asses. There are probably exceptions - good luck finding one. The "Mad Maxes" of NCU are also very short with troublemakers - interestingly enough, students can enter an agreement with the NCU Campus Police for protection off-campus, if they live nearby.

Who is the girl in the trailer? the main character? i'd like my charater to look exactly like her :)

You get make your own character this time since it's not based on a set of novels like the Witcher series was.

will this game have a turn-based combat?
(i dont like it)

I'd say there's a 99.9% chance the combat will be some sort of FPS, most definitely NOT turn-based.

Last edited:
Top Bottom