(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

+
I wonder if Cyberpunk 2077 will be at E3 2015? I hope so!

Nope. 2015 is the Year of the Witcher. Nothing awbout 2077 until welllll after Witcher 3 is out.

E3 is only a month after Witcher 3, so, no. This could change - or have been changed since the last time they talked about this year - but I doubt it. A lot.

Excellent FAQ thread, congratulations! One teensy weensy niggle tho. When I tried to take part in the 1st v's 3rd person POV poll using your 'poll here' link, it just takes me back to the main CD PR forums page. I will try to find my way there manually, but thought you'd like to know. :)

Excellent FAQ thread, congratulations! One teensy weensy niggle tho. When I tried to take part in the 1st v's 3rd person POV poll using your 'poll here' link, it just takes me back to the main CD PR forums page. I will try to find my way there manually, but thought you'd like to know. :)

Yup, there was a forum change about a year ago. Any poll before that doesn't seem to work any more.

Whoops. Fixed that. Probably should check for any other such dumbnesses.

Nope. 2015 is the Year of the Witcher. Nothing awbout 2077 until welllll after Witcher 3 is out.

E3 is only a month after Witcher 3, so, no. This could change - or have been changed since the last time they talked about this year - but I doubt it. A lot.

Nest year ??
;)

anyone know if its going to be a action rpg like the witcher games or do you think it will be party based? I feel they have there pros and cons. I really enjoy tatical party combat if done right but feel you can have a better story when you are focusing more on just one charater like they have done in the witcher games

anyone know if its going to be a action rpg like the witcher games or do you think it will be party based? I feel they have there pros and cons. I really enjoy tatical party combat if done right but feel you can have a better story when you are focusing more on just one charater like they have done in the witcher games

We..don't. Everything we got is up there. We'd like to know, though!

Just curious if there is going to be any attempt to draw some of the Idols into the mix. Gibson, Sterling, or maybe Billy Idol. Harrison Ford as a hero for the trailer?

what is an "Exotic"?

The kind of people who enhance their look with "fantasy / animals" stuff, like elves ear, fangs, fur skin, tail, insect stuffs, etc...
It's mostly for the customisation sakes.

Hello :)
i played the witcher 3 in Arabic and i really enjoyed it so much
and i love to read some books and other stuff in Arabic

so my question is
will cyberpunk 2077 support Arabic language ?

i would like someone to ask the team and give me the answer

because i want to play the upcoming masterpiece in Arabic
:scaredpeasant:

Hello :)
i played the witcher 3 in Arabic and i really enjoyed it so much
and i love to read some books and other stuff in Arabic

so my question is
will cyberpunk 2077 support Arabic language ?

i would like someone to ask the team and give me the answer

because i want to play the upcoming masterpiece in Arabic
:scaredpeasant:

They aren't saying hardly anything about the game. We know multiple language support is being looked at, because CDPR and their translation gadget, but there are no commitments. I wouldn't expect an answer for a good year plus.

Might be fun to try as an exotic just to see how much (if any) reaction you get from NPCs.
Of course the same applies to a borg. One thing I dislike about many games is your race (assuming the game allows it in the first place) is rarely acknowledged, at least most games acknowledge gender these days.

Might be fun to try as an exotic just to see how much (if any) reaction you get from NPCs.
Of course the same applies to a borg. One thing I dislike about many games is your race (assuming the game allows it in the first place) is rarely acknowledged, at least most games acknowledge gender these days.

You know what would be cool? if you're given a list of words to describe your character or you're given a few backstories to choose from for you character and NPCs react to stuff like that too

I like this idea. I love character customization, so the more there is of that, the better. I didn't mind not having that in The Witcher 3, because the story was so rich, the characters so great, and the dialogue so good, but when I'm playing an RPG, I do enjoy choosing what my character looks like and what to name him or her.

I agree. If character customisation also affects how NPCs react to our character, that would be really nice. It's definitely the flaw of a lot of RPGs that they let you choose from multiple races but it changes barely anything except for a few lines of text. It's unrealistic and makes replays really boring.

Top Bottom