(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

+
Would you please tell us some details about your work in progress on Cyberpunk2077?
The teaser trailer is in the public for long and we're eager to hear some news.

Kind regards

scosfx

No Title

The attached screenshot is a busted link in your FAQ. Glad to be of any help!

Also, I've only ever heard the term 'cyberpunk' once in SAO 2 and hadn't heard anymore about it 'til now. I'll be researching YouTube videos on the subject since that's apparently how I learn best. :)

Attachments

• photo159090.png
    photo159090.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 37
Mistiel;n9139540 said:
The attached screenshot is a busted link in your FAQ. Glad to be of any help!

Also, I've only ever heard the term 'cyberpunk' once in SAO 2 and hadn't heard anymore about it 'til now. I'll be researching YouTube videos on the subject since that's apparently how I learn best. :)

Thanks, Mist. Updated! Let me know which Youtube videos you liked best and I'll add them. MadQueenShow has some good Lore videos: https://www.youtube.com/MadqueenShowTV

RLKing1969;n9360911 said:
I have a question that wasn't addressed: What are REDpoints? What is their purpose?
I think they are essentually CDPR's version of a "Like"... and or a "Good post" type of a thing. But I am not compleatly sure about it... there might be more to it then that. It might even be what ever you your self make out of it. XD

Hi every one :)
Is there any way or any news on how and when we can pre-order the game ?
My credit card is almost expired and I'm afraid I can't renew it since i live in a fucking third world nation :(
Thank you in advace ;)

Last edited:
Abalache;n9361331 said:
Hi every one :)
Is there any way or any news on how and when we can pre-order the game ?
My credit card is almost expired and I'm afraid I can't renew it since i live in a fucking third world nation :(
Thank you in advace ;)

Nope. It's all buttoned-down for news. Any preorder offer you see, unless you see CDPR talking about it, is bullcrap.

Sardukhar;n27282 said:
.2013 Been AWHILE. An interview with CDPR. Covers, well, lots of things. Factions, character creation, gameplay plans, etc. WORTH TWELVE MINUTES OF YOUR TIME.

Anyone have an updated link to this? YouTube account in question has been deleted.

Snowflakez;n9774531 said:
Anyone have an updated link to this? YouTube account in question has been deleted.

was he talking about this?

[video=youtube;2YF-ITjBTIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YF-ITjBTIQ[/video]

Rawls;n9774671 said:
Nah he's talking about an old game-debate interview from way back when IIRC. There was an article that went with the video - http://www.game-debate.com/news/8773...-dev-interview - but the video itself is gone (apparently game-debate deletes videos that are more than two years old?).

You're telling me that there was an important 12 minutes video from cyberpunk 2077 and no one in this earth downloaded it before it got deleted??!

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n9774701 said:
You're telling me that there was an important 12 minutes video from cyberpunk 2077 and no one in this earth downloaded it before it got deleted??!

Years old - and subject to a lot of changes. Interesting at the time - not so much now. Applies to most of those old articles.

Sardukhar;n9775491 said:
Years old - and subject to a lot of changes. Interesting at the time - not so much now. Applies to most of those old articles.

Regardless, if anyone tracks it down, I'd love to see it. Since many of us never saw it to begin with, I'd like to judge for myself whether or not it's still relevant and interesting. Really too bad that it got removed for what sounds like a totally arbitrary reason. Game debate is weird.

Snowflakez;n9779431 said:
Regardless, if anyone tracks it down, I'd love to see it. Since many of us never saw it to begin with, I'd like to judge for myself whether or not it's still relevant and interesting. Really too bad that it got removed for what sounds like a totally arbitrary reason. Game debate is weird.

Oh, it was interesting. The relevance is, of course, impossible to judge years of development later. Yay creative process. We'll know afterwards, though.

That'll be interesting - go through the old plans and compare them to the final product.

Top Bottom