Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to steer the car with the mous somehow?

cause we all know that steering with A and D is a pain in the ass lol
thx

Playing it on PC but have friends who have it on PS4/PS5 (when it's released next year)
how do you find the driving? lol i make so many car accidents from my keyboard is it possible to low the sensitivity of the car steering? cause in GTA V for example i can work with the keyboard just find

how do you find the driving? lol i make so many car accidents from my keyboard is it possible to low the sensitivity of the car steering? cause in GTA V for example i can work with the keyboard just find

Same here, I just either smash into cars (unwillingly) or slow down JUST enough so that I can turn and not crash into a wall/pedestrian/car/police officer....

but yeah, I tried hooking up my x360 controller to my comp to see if I should/could drive that way, pressed the RT and didn't move an INCH. The controller's just not responsive and I haven't done anything to break it.. it just confuses itself in-game. Like It'll work sometimes but then I can't brake and then resulting in about the same amount of crashing that...

could very well rival Delamain's fucking disaster of a PR stunt.

But yeah, I think with how my PC is running it, it isn't too bad to drive with a keyboard but it's DEFINITELY not the best.

5.2/10 could be better
- IGN (at some point in their career)

Hey guys,

I have a question about smart guns. They work and automatically aim for the part I aimed before. However, from some enemies the projectiles just deflect. Is it because some kind of armor or cyberware they wear? This facts makes the smart guns quite annoying beause I can't relate on one-hitting an enemy with a sniper and risk an alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom