Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that there's apparently no slot for helmets or headwear.

If we assume that the six identified so far are accurate (the Polish journalist seems pretty confident), there's two unidentified slots left. One is probably for your weapon, the other is for... uh... I don't know. I suppose it depends on exactly where it is located on the screen. We won't have to wait long to find out, I guess.

If we assume that the six identified so far are accurate (the Polish journalist seems pretty confident), there's two unidentified slots left. One is probably for your weapon, the other is for... uh... I don't know. I suppose it depends on exactly where it is located on the screen. We won't have to wait long to find out, I guess.
I think they're for clothing personally. It looked like there were 4 slots just for weapons in the 2018 demo. I doubt that's been paired down to 1 or 2.

I think they're for clothing personally. It looked like there were 4 slots just for weapons in the 2018 demo. I doubt that's been paired down to 1 or 2.
That's a fair point. There's a good chance they show us the inventory again this time around (since they will probably want to show off the skills menu as well), so we will probably get a better look at it soon. It's tough for press because they only get a few seconds at max to jot down notes, and the last thing they're worried about is the exact positioning of various UI elements.

Yeah we can pause and dissect though.

Yeah we can pause and dissect though.

One of my favorite things about a game forum. Much more detail oriented people will identify stuff I would never have caught after spending countless hours dissecting the footage.

Thank you for your work, forum scouts

Hello. I hope you can answer my short two questions Cd red ;) First: can you beat whole game only using mele (katana) weapons?
Second one: Can you dodge bullets with sword? Lets say someone shooting at you from distance and you dont have any cover. So you run straight to him while dodging bullets ;) that would be cool.

Hello. I hope you can answer my short two questions Cd red ;) First: can you beat whole game only using mele (katana) weapons?
Second one: Can you dodge bullets with sword? Lets say someone shooting at you from distance and you dont have any cover. So you run straight to him while dodging bullets ;) that would be cool.
Yes, and yes.

As far as we know, the game will not restrict your weapon choices whatsoever. And, there's a time slow mechanic as well as dashing, and the katana is able to deflect bullets. So all in all, you should be able to dodge enemy fire to some degree.

But this probably requires drugs and/or appropriate cyberware to pull off.

hey everyone!
i recently pre ordered the game from steam. i am wondering how i am suppose to get the bonuses that was promissed in standard editions.

I have a question, it's about this recent image I saw. Will there be any children in the game? Because that character that's sitting on the curb in this image looks like a child.
VknTbFH.jpg

I have a question, it's about this recent image I saw. Will there be any children in the game? Because that character that's sitting on the curb in this image looks like a child.
Yes. We walk by one sitting on the ledge in V's apartment in the 2018 demo. And there was the one playing VR in to 2018 Gameplay Trailer. It was also confirmed earlier this year, where a dev said:

"You won't be able to attack children or NPCs connected with the plot," said a CD Projekt Red representative in response to a question from a Reddit user (later confirmed by PC Gamer). "Other than that, you can be aggressive towards most people you meet."
https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/cyberpunk-2077/282205/cyberpunk-2077-children-important-npcs

Saying you can't attack them confirms they're there.

thank u very much but how do i get it after the game is released???? does it just download in steam shop???
sry but ive never received digital bonus before

Not sure how it works on Steam(I buy games on GOG mostly) but most probably yes, you will be able to download them from your Steam game library, where CP2077 is listed.

I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't pre-order the collector's edition of this game in time, now I fear no more copies will be shipped 😞😭. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom