Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the 48min gameplay demo. Looks amazing, really impressed, so props to the team for the amazing work!

What couldn't figure out was if V's body is visible when you look around?
I can get behind the FPV, but it really breaks immersion when you are just a floating head, when I look down, it makes sense I can see myself..

Can anyone at CDPR confirm?
You will be able to see your entire body. Legs, arms, torso, everything. Already been confirmed by Kyle Rowley.

Please make a API for cyberpunk. I am a engineer and I wanted to make some cool gadgets & apps for cyberpunk.
Will you guys do it?

Will we really get to flesh out our own story, to any number of things, besides... what I think is going to be come a game of "Which Corporation Can I suck up to the most?"
Do we get a option to... Dominate Night City ourselves? Or form our own Corporation, or bring the others to their knees?

Is there a list of actual interractions V can always have with others in addition to shooting them?
Like skills use, etcs...
Or do other interractions have to be scripted eveytime?

Now i can die happy

Where is this confirmed? Because all the cars on the side of the roads in that 45 min trailer are not even intractable. They are literally part of the map and don't even move. I have a feeling that this game is going to be something totally different than what you think its going to be.

Will there be a physical limited (or non-limited) edition with something apart from the disk?
We haven't heard anything about this yet. However, historically speaking CDPR has done some sort of collector's edition in the past.

We haven't heard anything about this yet. However, historically speaking CDPR has done some sort of collector's edition in the past.

Hi, do you know if those collectors edition release after the base game or tend to release at the same time?

Hi. Nice to meet you all.

I have one question. How long will the game take to finish in hours?
Btw Game looks really cool and looking forward to seeing ti finished.

Piece

At this point the best GUESS is 40-80 hours for the primary story-line (and necessary character leveling and gear acquisition) with another 40+ hours of "side content".

BUT !

CP2077 is planned to be an "Open World" so there may be procedurally generated content such that you could play till the heat death of the universe.

Btw Game looks really cool and looking forward to seeing ti finished.
We don't a have a firm answer, although speaking generally (not about CP2077 specifically) Marcin Iwinski said early this year "If you buy a full priced game, you should get a big, polished piece of content, which gives you many, many hours of fun gameplay. The definition of ‘many’ may vary on a title-by-title basis, but in our case it was always 50-60+ hours of the main story-line, with up to a couple of hundred of hours of side activities—if you really wanted to max out the title. To me, this is a fair deal. You get what you paid for, plus we are always trying our best to overdeliver. There is no better PR than a happy gamer recommending your title to their friends." https://www.pcgamer.com/cd-projekt-red-responds-to-loot-box-controversy/

So basically ... it'll probably take a lot. Just like TW3.

CP2077 is planned to be an "Open World" so there may be procedurally generated content such that you could play till the heat death of the universe.

CDPR already said there won't be procedurally generated content(maybe apart from minor things like NPC appearance). But not in terms of story or quests.

1543778023966.png

CDPR already said there won't be procedurally generated content(maybe apart from minor things like NPC appearance). But not in terms of story or quests.
I stand corrected!

In that case I wonder if they plan an "End of Game" once the main story-line is complete with no option to continue playing?

That means no repeatable tasks, or that at least there is a limit to how much of something you can do.

Not that it's a sore point for me, on the contrary actually, but there was a discussion about that some time ago.

In that case I wonder if they plan an "End of Game" once the main story-line is complete with no option to continue playing?

They also said "the game is a journey and it has an end to it" at some point; but whether or not that means just the story with no freeplay afterwards, i couldn't tell from the quote.

That it might have a definite ending actually sounds good; better than not having one... potentially at least since they aren't limited with what kind of narrations they end it with (that would clash with the world not showing any changes afterwards).

IGN listed as number 2 "trusted" reviewers? They are literally THE worst website for reviews these days and any savvy gamer knows this. They give horrendous games 9/10s and gems, brilliant, original games 3-5/10s. And this is not even subjective. Do some research if you don't believe me, although I'm sure everyone here (or most) already know this and laughed when they saw IGN on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom