Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN listed as number 2 "trusted" reviewers?
Huh? "Trusted Reviews" is the name of the organization that published the first citation. It is not a declaration about the quality of the sources generally.

EDIT: Also - IGN is second on the list because in the FAQ's first iteration, the IGN article was the second one cited in the order of the FAQ questions.

Huh? "Trusted Reviews" is the name of the organization that published the first citation. It is not a declaration about the quality of the sources generally.

EDIT: Also - IGN is second on the list because in the FAQ's first iteration, the IGN article was the second one cited in the order of the FAQ questions.

Shut it, Rawls, you shill. Obviously you've been gotten to.

What was it? The pool? The Porsche? Diaper-changing service?!!!

This one. New little one on the way and the lure of not having to change eight diapers a day was too great.

I have some of my fondest memor...no I don't. Ugh. Nearly 20 years since our littlest needed diapers and the smell is permanently imprinted on my brain.

Want granularity in games? Do an epilogue where V has kids and has to change diapers. You won't have the aroma, but the visuals alone should be a treat.

All of these things sound great. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CD Projekt RED, take all the time you need!!!! DELAYS- ACCEPTABLE. JUST MAKE IT FREAKING AWESOME.

Has there been any confirmation of full proper mod support yet?
No statements one way or the other. I would guess it will be much closer to release, because, as I recall, CDPR got burned in TW3 by having to release a more scaled back modding kit than they originally intended.

I'd like to suggest that some where down the road you can see your way to a 3rd person perspective for this game? I'm getting it regardless but feel better knowing the option was there.

I'd like to suggest that some where down the road you can see your way to a 3rd person perspective for this game? I'm getting it regardless but feel better knowing the option was there.
From what I've heard, it just won't look right in 3rd person. It's been designed so much for first person it just won't work out as well.

I had a quick exchange with CDPR on Facebook last night just asking if there would be multi-gpu support for the game and their response was that currently they can't really answer yes or no - so just wanted to post this here in the event that once the answer to it is known, if a CDPR rep or developer could post the answer, that would be very much appreciated. I really really hope multi gpu is implemented. This looks to be a graphically demanding game, so I'd really like to take advantage of my 2nd GPU. :) Thanks CDPR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom