Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawls or any other mods... Might you be able to help direct njeffcoat ? There was a recent conversation on the forum that mentioned Exotics as part of the overal character customization options.

Updated the FAQ to include a list of interviews if users are looking for more information on Cyberpunk 2077.

Guest 4320077

Make sure to get Japanese version of the game then :) I can't say for sure, but if it will go as it was with Witcher 3, EU version won't have JP language.
Will the EU version of the game have portuguese subtitles? or it will be available only in america?

Guest 4320077

TBC :) Right now it's a bit too early to say.
Alright thanks, at least sell the game in Portugal with brazilian portuguese subtitles.
but I know, it's up to Bandai Namco... I think.

Soo... My question can be a little bit hard to answer rigth now but I think it can be very important

Will cyberpunk 2077 run in 60 fps on consoles?
If not would you try to make some game options that will allow you to choose between 60 fps stable or 30 fps with high graphs?

Will cyberpunk 2077 run in 60 fps on consoles?
If not would you try to make some game options that will allow you to choose between 60 fps stable or 30 fps with high graphs?
We haven't heard anything about this one way or the other. I do think TW3 was 30 fps on PS4 and XBox1 though.

since there is vehicle customization, will we see street racing?

I'd love to see some kind of racer culture (Hashiriya/Bosozoku's etc) myself, but that's a huge ask to do justice to. IMHO Forza Horizon hit's the sweet spot for accessibility with driving theory that still *mostly* makes sense. Even Forza doesn't do bikes and they are working with a legacy physics engine, two full teams, 2 year cycles each update, AAA budgets, direct first party support, etc. Making driving games is no joke.

I can't see CDPR going deep on that for their first time out of the gate. Now if they did a full NOMAD based DLC expansion...:sad::cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom