Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, agreed with @Garrison72. I think it's a surprisingly decent solution to a problem many of us have/had with TW3 (by no means "most" or all, of course). It's not going to satisfy everyone, but I suppose that's the nature of compromise.

Only question left now is, how is the loot system going to work. Allegedly there are still rarity tiers, but I don't think we've had an explicit answer to levelled gear/etc. It's kind of an assumed yes based on the 48m demo, but we don't know for sure.

Hello CDPR,

I'm really excited about Cyberpunk and have been contemplating getting the Collector's Edition. I will be purchasing in the UK but I think this question applies to everyone. If I understand correctly, if I order the CE I will recieve the physical copy with all the goodies and a game disk inside. Is the actual game on the disk or is there just a download code? If the game is included on the disk is it DRM free and if the disk just includes the download code will it be for the GOG version? I don't particularly mind getting a Steam code but would prefer a GOG code because it has no DRM and I get to keep the game in the future.

Is CP2077 PC version Win10 only?
We don't know. If I had to guess I would say it wont be Windows 7 at least, since it wont be supported by microsooft anymore with security patches and updates after Jan. 14 2020 (which is before CP2077 release). Windows 8 and 10 are still being supported ... so they're both still potentially on the table. That's all just a guess though. Nothing official has been said.

It makes sense. I just want to be sure, because on the product page on GOG.com there is something like that: Windows (10). Oh well, I knew that I'd have to upgrade my PC with new system someday. Farewell the 7th...

Thank You!

I need some clarification please :shrug: I´ve heard that the "Childhood Hero" at the char creation got discarded. In this interview Pawel Sasko says at 4:30 min that the Childhood Hero choice got discarded
and he mentions the choice of Nomad, Street Kid or Corporate. Will these 3 Life Backgrounds be the only ones at the known current state? I am very curious about it, because I am currently working on a Youtube Cyberpunk special and I will have to edit the Childhood hero part out, if it turns out true...HELP :giveup: Choombaaaaaa out

I need some clarification please :shrug: I´ve heard that the "Childhood Hero" at the char creation got discarded. In this interview Pawel Sasko says at 4:30 min that the Childhood Hero choice got discarded
and he mentions the choice of Nomad, Street Kid or Corporate. Will these 3 Life Backgrounds be the only ones at the known current state? I am very curious about it, because I am currently working on a Youtube Cyberpunk special and I will have to edit the Childhood hero part out, if it turns out true...HELP :giveup: Choombaaaaaa out

You can check out @Benzenzimmern's in depth response to that here:

We basically made a choice between offering many more or less superficial options, or to choose three that we can actually make interesting and meaningful. Your lifepath won't just decide how you start the game and what your background is, but it can also influence the rest of the game however you choose - but that does not mean that choosing a lifepath forces you into any way of playing the game.
Do you want to play a street kid who grew up in the city surrounded by gangs that then chooses to betray her heritage and work with the corpos? Go ahead, and the game will react to it. :)

So I hope this will be really exciting in terms of roleplaying. We're working hard to make it as cool as possible!

Yes the three got replaced with one choice for the reasons quoted above.

i want to ask something. How much will u be able to customize what u wear, and how much cloths are u able to not wear?? thongs? full nude? underwear? while u play regarding the cutscenes

i want to ask something. How much will u be able to customize what u wear, and how much cloths are u able to not wear?? thongs? full nude? underwear? while u play regarding the cutscenes
You'll be able to customize what you wear quite a bit. V has a total of eight clothing/item slots at her disposal. The ones that have so far been identified include shoes, pants, jackets, t-shirts and cyberdecks with software that increases our capabilities. It is unknown if other clothing items (i.e. hats or gloves) are available.

I doubt we'll be able to run around full nude all the time ... but we don't have any word on that officially. Down to just underwear seems more likely to me.

thank u very much, had that question for a bit now, thanks for making my day
Post automatically merged:

@Rawls also, does that mean that it will be like fallout 4 and skyrim kind of cloth system?
taking it off and on in inventory?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom