Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What localizations will the 2020 corebook, that comes with the digital edition of the game, have?

That's actually something beyond the core game that I would like to know.

Hey!

We’ll release the game in 16 language versions, 10 with full voice over, 6 with subtitles.
PL -VO, EN - VO, DE - VO, FR - VO, IT - TXT, ES - VO, ESMX - TXT, PT-BR - VO, RU - VO, HU - TXT, CZ - TXT, JP - VO, KR - VO, ZH-S - VO, ZH-T - TXT, AR - TXT.
However, the list is not yet closed, so additional languages might be supported at launch.
Hello,
Do you know if all the languages will be supported in all the countries for the PS4 version? I am in France and would like to know if Chinese would be supported here?

Hello,
Do you know if all the languages will be supported in all the countries for the PS4 version? I am in France and would like to know if Chinese would be supported here?
I would imagine it will be if not in base game that there will be a language pack add on that can be downloaded seperate for free

Can you find the correct channel for asking such a question and receive an answer? Who should we ask?

Not sure that such an answer is ready to be given yet. My guess is that if CDPR had a version in French already produced, they would probably have advertised that detail.

If that's not the case at present, it doesn't mean that it won't happen, just that there may not be any final answer to give yet.

Can you find the correct channel for asking such a question and receive an answer? Who should we ask?
my guess is that threw will be different versions for different markets and will be available in the language that is primarily spoken in each region its marketed and sold. Not confirmed but would be the logical situation

for example, if I wanted it in Chinese but live in US id have to order it off a Chinese website and have it internationally shipped to me.

The one thing that I want to know is will it be possible to make a character with heterochromia (different colored eyes)? It's just something that I like to use when creating characters whenever possible.

We don't know yet since we have yet to get a full look at the character creator.
I tried to find screenshots of the character creator and I think I saw one with the eye color, but I didn't see anything for heterochromia. I think it was from a preview of the game, so maybe heterochromia wasn't something that the devs thought would be a priority to include in the preview.

I really hope we get more information on the PC port next week. Like, will we see all the next gen features including full utilization of SSDs they plan for the next gen consoles at day 1 on PC? Will the PC version use DX12 Ultimate features and which ones? What is Raytracing used for? Will it support DLSS?

There's so much we don't know about the PC version.

Not sure where to ask this...

How about a quest/narrative writing contest? Winner gets the story used in future DLC. I'm looking to write for CDPR.

Then why no apply for a job? I generally don't trust fanfiction to come up with quality writing.

I have applied, though my background is in other aspects of media, in addition to writing. I don't do fanfiction. A contest would be a good way to find talent that hasn't been evaluated properly, or that does not have the typical background they hire from.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
So can NPC allies still die in this or am I perma-stuck with Jackie? :censored:
Ouch, I dunno why my boy Jackie gets so much hate :sad:I'm sure NPC's can live or die depending on the choices you make. I remember a dev saying there's no party system. Your main companion will always be Johnny after the prologue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom