Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i know it wil work thru gog because it does not require internet, but cdpr will update game, might make micro free dlc , and i want to buy big dlc's and multiplayer, what then ?
i hope some dev will peak here and claryfy
im ready to pay full 60$ not only 200 zl in order to play in uk

Last edited:
Just to clarify will we get a free disk or will we have to pay for it ?
Sorry if I didn't follow you, but "the" disk I said above means the one you already have as long as you purchase the physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077. When you upgrade to the next gen, you're only required to have the next console with "disk drive" for verification process as such. So for example: you purchase PS5 standard version and CP2077 PS4 version on physical copy , then (when the time comes) you have to insert PS4 disk into PS5 for verification (that means "you own CP2077!"). After that, upgrade process to PS5 version will commence; that's what I understand.

If I buy the physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 for Xbox on Amazon US, will the game support Korean? Since the physical copy for Xbox won't be released in South Korea, I'm thinking about buy it via Amazon US.
We don't know (yet) which languages are available on console version of CP2077, but considering TW3 I wouldn't expect NA region supports Korean (you should see here). If I were you, I'd set my hope on PlayAsia not Amazon US. Sorry that I wasn't helpful much, but Good luck! (FYI: the physical copy on Xbox won't be available in Japan neither:cry:)
P.S.
Congrats on Korean dub announced:cool:

The release is on the 19th, CET (Warsaw time), so most likely Steam takes timezones into account while Amazon does not.

(The set or assumed, exact time has to be midnight CET or so because even someone from the UK reported Steam showing the date as the 18th, and the UK is only one hour behind Poland.)

I sense a sleepless night incoming..

So you think she will be a locked romance for the street kid background

The people who played the last hands-on demo, reported flirt options for Judy existed for female V, but not male V. Background doesn't seem to factor into it.

ps. Having to repeat information thats already been said many times is starting to feel exhausting.

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. I want to do a playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077, and post the footage on Youtube. I am aware that CD Projekt Red is okay with people doing Let's Plays. However, I was wondering if anyone here is aware if there's going to be licensed music (or any music) in the game that may trigger Youtube's copyright claim system? Or is the music all made for the game, and there should not be any issue?

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. I want to do a playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077, and post the footage on Youtube. I am aware that CD Projekt Red is okay with people doing Let's Plays. However, I was wondering if anyone here is aware if there's going to be licensed music (or any music) in the game that may trigger Youtube's copyright claim system? Or is the music all made for the game, and there should not be any issue?

Some artists are recording songs specifically for the game, not sure how copyright will work in that case(I assume CDPR will hold the rights).

I haven't heard about any already licensed songs to be included in the game.

It was said Judy was flirty with Female V not so much about Life Path .
It is the nomad life path. The person who reported this was Alana Pearce. She played the nomad life path because she is or her conterfei is a character in this life path in the game and she become an flirty option when she speak with Judy.

I have a question regarding steam family sharing, will the game support that on launch?
The game is excluded from family sharing right now and it didn't show up in my SO account (I pre ordered the game already and using family sharing with her). Will that change on launch?

Sorry if I didn't follow you, but "the" disk I said above means the one you already have as long as you purchase the physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077. When you upgrade to the next gen, you're only required to have the next console with "disk drive" for verification process as such. So for example: you purchase PS5 standard version and CP2077 PS4 version on physical copy , then (when the time comes) you have to insert PS4 disk into PS5 for verification (that means "you own CP2077!"). After that, upgrade process to PS5 version will commence; that's what I understand.

We don't know (yet) which languages are available on console version of CP2077, but considering TW3 I wouldn't expect NA region supports Korean (you should see here). If I were you, I'd set my hope on PlayAsia not Amazon US. Sorry that I wasn't helpful much, but Good luck! (FYI: the physical copy on Xbox won't be available in Japan neither:cry:)
P.S.
Congrats on Korean dub announced:cool:

Thank you, pinoko! I really appreciate your detailed information.

So is the delay only for the PS4 and Xbox One versions? Or is that all versions? Because I have a PC collector's edition on order that I received notification shipped on Oct. 14. 🤔🤔
Post automatically merged:

Please let me steal cars in this game. It would be make it much more fun. Why do you need to buy your car when you can steal the first you see around?

Because buying a car makes it your own and owning it means it will always be available for you. Stolen cars probably won't work like that. If you steal a car, you steal it because you need to get somewhere right away. Also, I hear you won't be able to steal cars until you earn skills.

So is the delay only for the PS4 and Xbox One versions? Or is that all versions? Because I have a PC collector's edition on order that I received notification shipped on Oct. 14.

Well the PC versions don't have a game disc. You only have a download code on a piece of paper. So until the game launches, you cant DL the game.

And yes, the delay is for all versions.

Have all collector's edition preorders shipped? Supposedly, mine shipped last month and I'm wondering if I should expect it Nov. 19th or Dec. 10th. I just want to have it all by launch date.

Hello, I wanted to know if there is an option to censor the nudity in the game. Ive read that journalists are able too, to show the game. I want to know if the final version will have an option to disable nudity.

Are you able to Upload a character customized by me or Download a character customized by someone else. From the character creation thing I mean. I was hoping to get a V that looked like the CGI V. The one in the game doesn't look quite right but we haven't seen all the presets either.

Are you able to Upload a character customized by me or Download a character customized by someone else. From the character creation thing I mean. I was hoping to get a V that looked like the CGI V. The one in the game doesn't look quite right but we haven't seen all the presets either.
No. But it shouldn't be hard to communicate with your friend what the setting options you each chose were to mimic the end results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom