Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be full face helmets/masks in the game for our playable character? For all my open world (or just somewhat explorative) first person games especially with photography modes I want to make my character look mysterious and not just another passerby.

Brandonthegamer said:
Is there going to be full face helmets/masks in the game for our playable character?
There are seperate equipment slots in the inventory for hats and masks.
2077UI4.png
st:

Is CP2077 region locked on Epic Games? I purchased a pre-order from my russian Epic Game account, will I be able to play it outside Russia without any issue? The Epic Games support was not able to answer to this question.

Thanks.

Is CP2077 region locked on Epic Games? I purchased a pre-order from my russian Epic Game account, will I be able to play it outside Russia without any issue? The Epic Games support was not able to answer to this question.

Thanks.
I'm not sure. That might be more of a platform question than a developer question.

Do we know if any romances will be locked to your character lifepath or just that some will be limited to your gender? I've seen it mentioned in this thread that some will be gender specific but I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that its limited to your lifepath.

Do we know if any romances will be locked to your character lifepath or just that some will be limited to your gender? I've seen it mentioned in this thread that some will be gender specific but I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that its limited to your lifepath.
Not to my knowledge.

Join Alanah in chatting to two journalists
(Tom Marks from IGN, Phil Hornshaw from GameSpot)
who played 16 hours of Cyberpunk 2077 each.
Starting today at 23:00 CET

Last edited:
So, 9 days to release - When CDPR will start the Pre-Load?

I'm asking because apparently the download size is very big ( around 70GB ) and some people don't have great internet connection speeds.

Two days prior to release I seem to remember. So on the 7th/8th depending where you live.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I'm asking because apparently the download size is very big ( around 70GB ) and some people don't have great internet connection speeds.
Good luck y'all. Lets hope that the servers will survive. :confused::cry:

We don't have official word yet, though there are unofficial sources saying that it will be a couple days prior to launch. I anticipate we'll have more clarity on this soon.

Thanks Rawls ! I think your reply is still the closest to an 'official' acknowledgment we have, so that's VERY exciting to hear !!!

I have been trying to find it , but someone posted in reddit pre-download is 2 days prior to release. AND release is 1am Dec 10th Poland time, each in my case means 7pm Dec 9th.

here is what I saw...
EDIT: Seems confirmed for 1am in Poland, not 12am, so I'll update. 1am in Poland is the release EVERYWHERE. It is a global release

Poland/Central Europe

1:00am GMT+1/CET Dec 10th, 2020
UK

12:00am GMT Dec 10th, 2020
Americas

4:00pm PST Dec 9th, 2020
5:00pm MST Dec 9th, 2020
6:00pm CST Dec 9th, 2020
7:00pm EST Dec 9th, 2020
9:00pm UTC-3 Dec 9th, 2020
Oceania

11:00am AEDT Dec 10th, 2020
1:00pm NZDT Dec 10th, 2020
Russia/Asia

3:00am MSK Dec 10th, 2020
4:00am UTC+4 Dec 10th, 2020
5:30am IST UTC+5:30 Dec 10th, 2020
8:00am CST Dec 10th, 2020
9:00am JST Dec 10th, 2020
Now please stop asking, my lawd. It's a global release. Everybody gets it at the exact same time.

Last edited:
I have been trying to find it , but someone posted in reddit pre-download is 2 days prior to release. AND release is 1am Dec 10th Poland time, each in my case means 7pm Dec 9th.
The game does release (according to GoG) at 7pm EST on Dec 9, 2020. There is no official word on preload time-frame, although there was an unofficial source that has said it will be Dec 8. I expect we will get official word sometime soon.

my question is, steam say game opens on Dec 9th and other platforms are saying the 10th. which is right?

my question is, steam say game opens on Dec 9th and other platforms are saying the 10th. which is right?
Both. It's a global release which means it releases the exact same second everywhere. So some parts of earth will be on Dec 9 and some on Dec 10 at that moment. I've seen a few different times listed around the interwebs, but my best guess is it will be something like:

Tokyo - 9 am Dec 10, 2020
Moscow - 3 am Dec 10, 2020
Warsaw - 1 am Dec 10, 2020
London - Midnight Dec 10, 2020
New York - 7 pm Dec 9, 2020
Los Angeles - 4 pm Dec 9, 2020

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom