Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
I just want to know if both GOG and Steam versions will unlock at 1AM CET time? Or just GOG ?

i asked the same question yesterday her one page back .. still waiting for a reply =P

I can tell you that gog.com Xbox Live and PSN are all releasing at 7:00 p.m. EST on May 18th, 2015. Steam currently says that the game will release

in approximately 4 days and 3 hours

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/

That would put it's release at 1:00 p.m. EST on May 19, 2015, which is 18 hours later. That's all I know.

yep i am aware of this .. and i am aware that some devs read this. and the tread starte already taget names of the cpr employes from the forum her in hope to get an reply .. thats what i tried to point out ^^. tho i dont care annymore about it almost .. i just use gog at 1 am at night when its get released there and transfere just my savegames to the steam version when thats ready =D

Hey, Guys!

Does anybody know if the game will include options to move the look away from that overly multicolored appearance to a more "washed out" look? (No Downgrade Background, I just personally don't like this gaudy look)

Thanks in advance

I just hope that Steam users dont get the unlock later than GOG users :\

We'll find out when we go to play and it either lets us or says still lock haha... Sometimes Steam has wrong date listed but unlocks at correct time, sometimes they delay the unlock. I don't think CDPR can give an answer it'd be something they'd need to ask Steam so us asking steam would prob be same result.. (Being ignored by steam :p )

---------- Updated at 09:25 AM ----------

Does anybody know if the game will include options to move the look away from that overly multicolored appearance to a more "washed out" look? (No Downgrade Background, I just personally don't like this gaudy look)
I don't think any in-game option for it, but sweet FX should be able to do this. I prefer pretty colors myself washed out gets boring quickly for me.

Hey, Guys!

Thanks in advance

If you are playing on PC, this thread discusses all the various XML settings that can be adjusted, some of which may address your question: A quick look at the game configs XML.

This video also shows some of the P.C. options (though not nearly all - check the link above):

[video=youtube;pU70-e0XHxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU70-e0XHxw[/video]

I cannot yet provide you an answer in regards to the console versions. I hope this helps.

All right, ladies and gentlemen, I am about to sign off as the active monitor and responder to this thread of questions. I will be away from my computer until Monday, when I will check one last time, and then devote my energies purely to the game, from Tuesday onwards. I'd like to thank everyone who asked a question, and, more so, everyone who responded to questions! In particular, @Rawls , @Dragonbird , and @Lieste. Many thanks to you all! I wish everyone genuine enjoyment of the game, and hope that our efforts here have helped people to better understand it, and, perhaps, helped them decide to play it!

Thank you all, again, and have a great game!

Hello, I'm sorry for reposting this, since I'm new here and already made a thread in Witcher 3 tech support section, but I'm a bit worried.
Will I be able to buy Witcher 3 for a friend on Steam in a form of a Steam gift in the future? This option is currently unavailable and there are no statements on the store page that this game is ungiftable in my region.

Hello, I'm sorry for reposting this, since I'm new here and already made a thread in Witcher 3 tech support section, but I'm a bit worried.
Will I be able to buy Witcher 3 for a friend on Steam in a form of a Steam gift in the future? This option is currently unavailable and there are no statements on the store page that this game is ungiftable in my region.
you will be able to gift it later thats for sure .. the question is just when . mention it earlier that i think the reason why its currently not available for gifting is because of people hacking then buying and gifting it to other accounts and the selling it later. leaving poor other people with hacket accounts and an empty bank account .. if you wanna gift it to him right away you can always buy a steam wallet code for him. thats the best idea

@rivenll i can see they have now fixed the time on steam =D i am sure allot of other people can now breath out and be happy =)

Can I hunt boss(unique monster)any time i want ? It's very important for me.Did they will respawn again.?and one question too,is the enemy scaling in this game?

no scaling.

unique bosses won't respawn. by unique i mean named ones , such as for example the *devil by the well" that is basically a noonwraith- Once you killed those, they won't respawn. However, if you are talking about griffins and vywerns and such, you sometimes encounter those monsters in the wild. those aren't named ones, but just wild living monsters you don't have a contract or quest telling you to kill them. it is possible that those will respawn.

Top Bottom