Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
witcher 2 had no zoom in-out. Geralt's figure took a lot of space in the middle-obstructed play -taught me to swear like a dwarf. Why? What's a reason for not having a middle mouse button bound to scroll zoom in-out? What about Witcher 3? Or no option to pause-why not?

witcher 2 had no zoom in-out. What about Witcher 3?

I am assuming you are referring to the camera. IIRC CDPR said that the camera adjusts automatically to give you different views on horseback, in a boat, while outdoors and while indoors. However you cannot adjust the camera yourself the last time I heard about it (which was like a month or two ago). I don't have an answer to the rest of it

Will Ciri get additional armor too? =o So we can fashion up!?

To my knowledge, because the sections with Ciri are story-oriented, there will be no active character-development. I assume that this means there will not be any options to upgrade her armour or weapons.

A Red said she would passively upgrade between segments. New skills, new equipment. She doesn't have an inventory or character development that the player influences though... more like the "various" characters of AoK (Roche/Iorveth, Henselt/Saskia, Aedernian soldiers, Seltkirk etc).

A Red said she would passively upgrade between segments. New skills, new equipment. She doesn't have an inventory or character development that the player influences though... more like the "various" characters of AoK (Roche/Iorveth, Henselt/Saskia, Aedernian soldiers, Seltkirk etc).

That's what I recalled, but you explained it more accurately.

Hey, this question is directed at those who preordered this at GOG. Are you able to see House of Glass in extras? Preorder page claims that it'll be available now but it isn't. Also is Witcher 3 marked as owned? Because it is in my library and in my wishlist at the same time.

Last edited:
This artwork suggests that there are multiple outfits for Ciri. How and if we're going to see them is still unknown though.

Well, that guy who drew those didn't get the job at CD Projekt RED, and this is HIS work, so (I guess) nothing from those types are going to be in the game

Hi guys, i'm looking forward for this game, very hyped like everyone else. I have only one question, we gonna be able to steal the houses from npcs without consequences? I saw some videos recently and noticed that like in Witcher 2 there is no problem in stealing stuff from npcs in front of him. I don't know if you guys thought about this and was difficult to make any mechanic about, it's just a question from a humble Witcher fan.

Thanks for this fantastic game!

Hi guys, i'm looking forward for this game, very hyped like everyone else. I have only one question, we gonna be able to steal the houses from npcs without consequences? I saw some videos recently and noticed that like in Witcher 2 there is no problem in stealing stuff from npcs in front of him. I don't know if you guys thought about this and was difficult to make any mechanic about, it's just a question from a humble Witcher fan.

According to Damien Monnier:

Will ALL NPC react to stealing in the future? Like the guards do right now?

It depends if they care or not. Some will, some won't - it depends on who they are, where, if they are shop keepers, etc.

Regarding Quest Markers on the in game map, I know it has already been confirmed that you can turn quest markers off - but my question is how do quest markers appear on the ingame map?

Is it like Dragon Age Inquisition/Watchdogs where every obvjective and side quest is already pre-displayed on the map - even before you explore that area of the map; or do you have to explore the map first, in order to locate side quests and objectives?

Top Bottom