Unplayable on PS4

+
Unplayable on PS4

Hi

Sorry but there is no german Forum and on Facebook i get kicked because i report bugs.

1. this game laggs so unbelievable in combats with more than 1 target. fog or other effects make it more unplayable.
2. no mather wich difficulty , the bosses or other targets in many quests are not able to kill. they 1-2 hitt me
3. the camera is to slow and lagg

i hope we get a hotfix or 2nd patch

when it comes to bosses as a witcher you should go in prepared into a fight..
means upgrade your sword, prepare some potions and it should be easier

hmm ok. at the moment iam lvl 5 and must kill a werewolf lvl 8. he cast regenerate on himself and than he is unkillable.
:(

Monsters in Witcher games usually tough until you get to know them. Read books. I can't do anything about the lag problem.

when it comes to bosses as a witcher you should go in prepared into a fight..
means upgrade your sword, prepare some potions and it should be easier

This and maybe the bosses or elites you're trying to fight are much higher than your level that's why they are one hitting you. You should avoid them for a while and return once you're ready.

I think you should go to quest around your level and avoid monster more than 2+ ur level from what I've seen.

I saw a guy at level 7 try to take down a level 20 monster. He spent about 20 min dodging to lower it's hp about half way... then he got hit and died(one shot)

people running into battle thinking a few swipes of a sword will leave a pile of dead bodies are in for a bit of a shock................know your enemy!

I'd recommend you play first in easy, and then taking a moment to consider what the game is challenging you to do.

There is a journal in the game, and in that journal are monsters. If it's anything like Witcher 2, you can learn about monsters by
1. The hard way. Fighting them, or
2. Learn about them from books.

Geralt is a monster hunter, and a great deal of care was taken to very specifically decide their strengths an weaknesses. After learning about a creature, look in your journal. It will either strongly hint or straight out tell you the best way to think about fighting him.

And if this is anything like Witcher 2's combat, attacking commits you to the attack like in castlevania or dark souls, albeit with less consistent choices of first strike, but also more skillful. Don't attack with your sword unless you are -certain- that you aren't going to get hit while you're open.

At some point the combat will probably click the same way it clicks for people who play witcher 2. Good hunting!

@garystraum
A) i have seen very good videos of ps4 footage where there weren't any lags
B) you have definetly played too much assassin's creed lol sry but try to do the low quests and lvl up
since we are in a witcher game you must drink your wodka (alchemy)
C) camera was ok in the ps4 footage for me

why do you have your witcher game ... we haven't 19th. i am now very angry , joke ; D

sorry but EVERY boss or enemy is higher lvl than me. iam lvl 5 and there is no quest for lvl 5. onlx 6-7 and the mobs are higher than me

hmm ok. at the moment iam lvl 5 and must kill a werewolf lvl 8. he cast regenerate on himself and than he is unkillable.
:(

You need to
use a silver bomb to prevent his regeneration skill
. This was discussed and demonstrated in the 35 minute E3 gameplay preview.
Talk to more people, read books, search for more clues, check your journal and alchemy tabs for new methods to use against tougher monsters.

sorry but EVERY boss or enemy is higher lvl than me. iam lvl 5 and there is no quest for lvl 5. onlx 6-7 and the mobs are higher than me
ive seen so many people have no problems with the stuff you mentioned. So you are doing something wrong. You have to get better at the game thats all

ok hmm i forgot some quests in the start zone. i restart the game and play from 1 lvl again xD

hey dont try too hard.. just play on easy for the story and learn to create potions... read books to learn the weaknesses of the monsters
judge on the evidence and not on emotion, you will not see everything on the first playthrough i am sure of that

I think you have skipped something, maybe you did not find several quests? I am sure you can raise your level to 7 at least before you have to do the werewolf quest. Look around, talk to people, look for notice boards, there will be other quests which are easier and will raise your characters level...

Top Bottom