Unreachable chests... help appreciated

+
Unreachable chests... help appreciated

As I have been playing the witcher 3 I have run into a couple chests that I am unable to loot. I am a bit of a completionist so I would appreciate any help. Does anyone know how to get to either of these chests:

1. Chest in Novigrad Warehouse

2. Chest during Lambert Quest

I would normally use no clip to reach stuff like this but there doesnt appear to be a console command for that in the witcher 3 :(

Ok, does that mean I will be able to reach both of these? Are you sure on that?

i'm 95% sure, i don't remeber everything perfectly, but i do know there are some main qusts in novigrad in that area and some chests in novigrad ca only be reached in min quests, so relax, keep playng there is always a way ;)

i'm 95% sure, i don't remeber everything perfectly, but i do know there are some main qusts in novigrad in that area and some chests in novigrad ca only be reached in min quests, so relax, keep playng there is always a way ;)

Ok, I hope you are right. On the Witcher 3 Reddit someone else posted about one of these same chests and people were claiming there is no way to reach it. Thanks for the help.

I know I'm "necroing" this post but some lootable stuff require a some persistance, a pinch of bug, a grain of well placed furniture and, if you don't wanna cheat, sadly a little luck. I've just manage to loot the chest from OP link 1 (Novigrad Warehouse).
[VIDEO] Jump on top of the shelves on the wall by the entrance door, and simply run-jump towards the mezzanine!

Top Bottom