Unreachable Glowing Chest in Kaer Morhen (PC Version)

+
Unreachable Glowing Chest in Kaer Morhen (PC Version)

I've not been able to loot this chest because the scaffolding prevents access to it. The location is at the Ruined Tower in Kaer Morhen. Anyone else encounter this and/or discovered a workaround? I've removed quest tracking just in-case that would show too much information.

Attachments

• Unreachable Glowing Chest at Ruined Tower in Kaer Morhen.jpg
    Unreachable Glowing Chest at Ruined Tower in Kaer Morhen.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
PS4 player here.

I could have sworn I got this chest pre 1.07 on my first playthrough. On my second, I couldn't get it no matter what awkward angles I tried.

Yeah I remember that chest, couldn't get to it either. There's also one in the Kaer Morhen courtyard close to Savolla's breach which seems to be unreachable.

I'm surprised of myself.
I never would think I'd remember to not be able to reach that specific chest.

I guess I was thinking "hard to get" = "big loot"

Last edited:
I have the same problem with that chest too, no matter what I try I can never reach it.

I'm convinced it actually holds the diagram for the mythical Mastercrafted Warriors Leather Armour

PC version:
There are plenty of crates, sacks and chests not available. This one I could not touch either, tried for some time as well. I am sure if there was a candle near the chest, that fuckin' candle icon would show up just prefectly fine....

One thing I did not try to full extend, is to trigger an interaction icon by witcher senses from distance. Some stuff is accessible even if you are not close enough to interact at all but witcher senses and some strange distance behavior makes it possible once in a while. Didn't bother to find a perfect camera angle for this to happen till now.

Last edited:
Kaer Morhen chest at Savolla's breach has been looted finally! Took me forever to get the jumping right.

Attachments

• PXL_20210612_034803385.jpg
    PXL_20210612_034803385.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 84
Top Bottom