Unresponsive Tech Support?

+
it it normal that when i open a ticket through the official support site it will just go back to the main page after I click send without any confirmation, and no email to confirm either?

I used the tech support website to report an issue where I couldn't finish 2 quests. I filled out the information and sent saves and dxdiag, but I've not even received an email to say they've received it. The screen that loads after doesn't say they've received it either. Has anyone sent in a tech support request and had a response?

There‘s no confirmation mail, no. Also keep in mind that there have been a lot of support tickets during the past few weeks. Unfortunately, a fast response is very very difficult under these circumstances.

Thank you for the reply. I understand they're busy, but the page behaved a little oddly, and I was worried it didn't send at all.
I did try and search first, so I apologize for the duplicate thread.
I sent in my request 5 days ago, and I haven't played since to avoid making it harder to fix, if they can fix it at all. Do you happen to know the current turnaround?
I work in software support, so I completely understand getting overwhelmed when something goes wrong. Just wondering what their current wait time is like.

Unfortunately, I don‘t really have enough insight into these things. It‘s especially tricky to say around new year (since you can‘t keep people working all the time...).

If the page behaved oddly, you can always send another ticket, just in case.

The entire game is one big support ticket at this point, I'd just wait for the patches, unless you get lucky and they're able to respond within a week or two. I figure they're rrrrreeeeeaaaally backed up right now.

the thing is im not even sure the issue im facing is on their radar.. its yet another huhge game breaking bug that destroys save games.

Top Bottom