UNTIL APRIL 2020

+
I have been watching the trailers and videos nonstop everyday, googling and hitting forums every 5 minutes, now listening to the Chippin' Soundtrack on repeat, awaiting PC part news to build my pc for this game and now hitting the point of figuring out what to do for the months to come until April 2020.

But we still have 287 days to go!

What are you doing or how do you keep yourself busy while anxiously waiting for CP77?

I'm also saving up for a GPU upgrade, while waiting for the GPU market to be reasonable again and giving me a feasible upgrade path. Fingers crossed for NAVI 20.

In the meantime, I'm managing fine to distract myself from CP77. Gonna replay Frostpunk, play some Anno 1800 and maybe play through Witcher 3 again. That'll keep me entertained until April 2020 no problem.

Sild

Ex-moderator
Try some Grand Strategy/4X games. Those are real time sinks if you manage to get into one, or more.

Recently, Civ 6 + expansions has been taking a lot of my video game time.

I second the Anno 1800 suggestion. Such a great addition to the series.

I'm also saving up for a GPU upgrade, while waiting for the GPU market to be reasonable again and giving me a feasible upgrade path. Fingers crossed for NAVI 20.

In the meantime, I'm managing fine to distract myself from CP77. Gonna replay Frostpunk, play some Anno 1800 and maybe play through Witcher 3 again. That'll keep me entertained until April 2020 no problem.

I've been recently playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate to fill the time, but it's not really a timesink. I might actually pick up Witcher 3 or something with a good 100+ hours of gameplay possible.

Distracting myself from CP77 and the hype is proving hard :giveup:

If I remember they will start showing more and more info starting early next year, I assume in January.
The ugly waiting it will be after Pax until said period in January. Since that time will only be spent digesting what's good and bad in the gameplay demo.
Maybe some small info around holydays.

If I remember they will start showing more and more info starting early next year, I assume in January.
The ugly waiting it will be after Pax until said period in January. Since that time will only be spent digesting what's good and bad in the gameplay demo.
Maybe some small info around holydays.

At least we'll have a new gameplay demo to binge watch everyday from then on!

Ive been playing kingdom come deliverance and Divinity Original Sin 2. Both are time sinks as well and good fun

I'm just gonna be rewatching the 2019 demo until December. After that, I'll probably try to forget the game until April.

I'm just gonna be rewatching the 2019 demo until December. After that, I'll probably try to forget the game until April.
I will be joining you on that! I think it'll be hard to forget though in the final months winding down to release! Glad the 2019 demo will be around the same length as the 2018 demo, 40ish minutes

I have been watching the trailers and videos nonstop everyday, googling and hitting forums every 5 minutes, now listening to the Chippin' Soundtrack on repeat, awaiting PC part news to build my pc for this game and now hitting the point of figuring out what to do for the months to come until April 2020.

What are you doing or how do you keep yourself busy while anxiously waiting for CP77?

PC part picker planning(Until April,then I will start buying parts),watching the same stuff as you,and rewatching allot of old anime on DVD from Geneon and Media Blasters... Ergo Proxy for one. Going to Re play System Shock 2 Enhanced ,again.

The hype will kill you.

It would be just our luck that the possible asteroid collision this October would probably wipe us out before we get to play. ;_;

I have mix feelings right now. I'm leaving to study japanese in Tokyo for a year this October and I'm so exited for this, but I'm in Tokyo for a year without a computer, so I need to wait until October 2020 to play the game... How will I survive for six months?

I know it's just a game, but I have been looking forward for this game since the first teaser trailer and I'm that annoying guy that can't shut up about the game. Thinking on the bright side, I may get the game on sale and all the bugs (if there are any) are going to be fixed by then :D

Top Bottom