UNTIL APRIL 2020

+
I have mix feelings right now. I'm leaving to study japanese in Tokyo for a year this October and I'm so exited for this, but I'm in Tokyo for a year without a computer, so I need to wait until October 2020 to play the game... How will I survive for six months?

I know it's just a game, but I have been looking forward for this game since the first teaser trailer and I'm that annoying guy that can't shut up about the game. Thinking on the bright side, I may get the game on sale and all the bugs (if there are any) are going to be fixed by then :D
On the bright side, with no access to a computer, your chances of getting the game spoiled for you are really low.

I thought C2077 would be the first PC game I would buy Day One since years (I usually do "patient gaming"), but seems like fate decided otherwise:
Chanceux 1.png

Chanceux2.png

My only regret: 30% less money for CDprojekt guys (and that it won't be on my GoG Galaxy).

So I just though: would it be possible to make C2077 part of the GoG connect program, so I'll be able to buy DLCs from GoG store instead of Steam?

It would be just our luck that the possible asteroid collision this October would probably wipe us out before we get to play. ;_;
Everybody knows those asteroids are fake, they never ever hit like "big ones" just never happens, never will. NASA = never any straight answers. mind = blown. :oops:

I am trying to complete my backlog of games. I don't have too many of them, but it would be nice to be done before Cyberpunk 2077 is released, because then it won't be much time for anything else.

I just bought Neuromancer the book to read on my commute from/to work and Mike Pondsmith was inspired by Hardwired so I'll get that book next, also bought Blade Runner 2049 today too. Also I think I might create a game backlog too, just to wade through the time...

I have been watching the trailers and videos nonstop everyday, googling and hitting forums every 5 minutes, now listening to the Chippin' Soundtrack on repeat, awaiting PC part news to build my pc for this game and now hitting the point of figuring out what to do for the months to come until April 2020.

But we still have 287 days to go!

What are you doing or how do you keep yourself busy while anxiously waiting for CP77?
Work....that keeps busy gg

Buying parts/working on my car. Towards release I'll start piecing together a new PC build. Not exactly sure how far I want to go with that but we'll see

What are you doing or how do you keep yourself busy while anxiously waiting for CP77?

Work, work, work, work.
Two albums to finish, one music video I've been comissioned to finish, some side projects in the talk, I'll have to move, so carboard etc...
Maybe some tour, if things works out well to bring some food in the fridge and pay the bills.
I'm not even sure I'll have time to play CP77 when it'll be released as things goes, but won't complain (for once :p ).

Even if this sounds prissy. But how about friends, family, job/school?
Or do some sport until April, get some good books to read, save your money for the game or the set up.

Yeah I know this is a gaming forum, but this do not mean that you need games 24/7

There`s a couple of games that interest me Days Gone , Greedfall , Outer World maybe even VM2 .
I thought Days Gone was a fairly solid zombie game. Not sure why some dismiss it so much...I'm guessing because they expected another The Last Of Us, which I thought outside the opening flashback sequence, was fairly repetitive and linear, which are two great gaming sins to me.

I thought Days Gone was a fairly solid zombie game. Not sure why some dismiss it so much...I'm guessing because they expected another The Last Of Us, which I thought outside the opening flashback sequence, was fairly repetitive and linear, which are two great gaming sins to me.

I am not really into the Zombie thing it`s been over done for my taste . I have watched YT and Days Gone looks good so maybe .

Top Bottom