UNTIL APRIL 2020

+
So, that's a short version. Did it help? :shrug:

It's the same engine, they used it to be able to concentrate on gameplay etc. immediately in development:

Nice, no doubt I wanna play Death Stranding. Zero Horizon felt much different than normal open world games. Their engine almost reminds me of "movie" engine, like it comes thru from camera lens, go figure. But its not definitely the classic open world engine what we see alot in game industry.

Nice, theres a chance it comes to PC too.

https://screenrant.com/death-stranding-pc-release/

GoG exclusive, whos with me?! Lets screw over Steam and Epic royally.

Last edited:
GoG exclusive, whos with me?! Lets screw over Steam and Epic royally.

I' m really rooting for GOG and CDPR, but if they did this, they would be using the same tactics as Epic. And they wouldn't do that. I mean, if they wanted to, they could pull a "Half-Life 2 – Steam only"-thing with Cyberpunk and GOG. They still won't and that's good.

I' m really rooting for GOG and CDPR, but if they did this, they would be using the same tactics as Epic. And they wouldn't do that. I mean, if they wanted to, they could pull a "Half-Life 2 – Steam only"-thing with Cyberpunk and GOG. They still won't and that's good.

I think its quite nice idea, they should show their engine to PC players, who knows some might buy PS4 because of it. Cyberpunk undoubtedly will bring tons of players to GoG. Its really win win for both companies.

This is the real date.
Initial release date: April 16, 2020
Post automatically merged:

Since the very first trailer to the release date this is how long the game has been in development.
Time period between January 10, 2013 and April 16, 2020 (inclusive) equals to:
  • 2654 days
  • ... or 379 weeks & 1 days
  • ... or 7 years, 3 months & 7 days

Last edited:
Borderlands 3 will be out soon, Control and Greedfall are out already, and Biomutant will come before the end of the year, and other great games are coming too, so we'll have plenty of games to wait with.

Borderlands 3 will be out soon, Control and Greedfall are out already, and Biomutant will come before the end of the year, and other great games are coming too, so we'll have plenty of games to wait with.

I probably buy Borderlands 3. I read somewhere it comes to Steam after 6 month or so.

Got Control already, and Friday I'll be all about Borderlands 3. And Biomutant is actually releasing? I thought for sure that game got quietly shelved.
Apparently it's getting pushed back again until early 2020...

Last edited:
From friday on I'll hopefully sink a lot of hours into BL3.
End of November comes Death Stranding and in March of next year Final Fantasy VII Remake EP1 comes out.

That are my main titles to spend time with until 2077 releases.
Might change up a little bit if TLOU2 and/or Ghost of Tsushima get's a release.

In between I'd like to also check out The Surge 2, Blasphemous, Doom Eternal, Greedfall, Outer Wrolds, and maybe the new Star Wars game, but the gameplay from E3 looked really meh.

/edit too many games, too little time

Last edited:
Some nice titles coming up, like Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds, DOOM Eternal, Pheonix Point, Gods and Monsters, Watch Dogs Legion and Bloodlines 2 (chronologically, in that order).

Edit: Ooh and Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition which would fit between The Outer Worlds and DOOM Eternal in that list.

Last edited:

Guest 4310777

I have a huge back catalogue of games to catch up on, currently playing Mass Effect 2

Suffering. Trying to distract myself with work and other games. I think I'll replay the Witcher 3 again, finish the Witcher 2, and then replay all of Naughty Dog's games. ND and CDPR are my favorite game companies in the world right now, and the only two companies who I'd say are neck and neck equals in the industry.

Maybe write some fiction? Draw some pictures? Gosh, the wait is so LONG.

Top Bottom