Upcoming changes (Info from CN PTR server)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming changes (Info from CN PTR server)

Hello, I found this on Reddit so all thanks to... tonyunreal for posting this. I think these changes are not confirm yet but still.. :)

Original Post - https://www.reddit.com/user/tonyunreal

Neutral
  • King of Beggars - now has "regressing".
  • Yennefer - the unicorn and the chrionex are now golden units.
  • Immune Boost - changed to add armor before boosting units, tooltip now has "special".
  • Overdose - changed to remove armor before damaging units, tooltip now has "special".
  • Merigold's Hailstorm - (localization tooltip now correct states it ignores armor.)
  • Cyprian Wiley - (fixed localization tooltip to correctly states weaken instead of damage.)
  • Avallac'h - (...)
  • Regis - (localization tooltip fixes.)
  • Drought - damage lowered from 3 to 2.
  • Ragh Nar Roog - damage lowered from 3 to 2

Monster
  • Hero: Unseen Elder - base strength upped from 4 to 5.
  • Succubus - now loyal/disloyal, changed from disloyal.
  • Nekker - base strength upped from 2 to 3.
  • Nithral - (fixed tooltip to correctly state 2 armor instead of 3.)
  • Woodland Spirit - base strength upped from 5 to 7.
  • Water Hag - base strength upped from 3 to 4.
  • Griffin - base strength upped from 6 to 8, brave ability removed.
  • Kayran - base strength downed from 10 to 8.
  • Vran Warrior - base strength upped from 4 to 5.
  • Arachas Behemoth - base strength upped from 5 to 6.
  • Shadow - base strength upped from 6 to 7.
  • Katakan - base strength upped from 4 to 5.
  • Fiend - base strength upped from 5 to 7.
  • Fightener - (BUG: now cause the game to hang.)

Nilfgaard
  • Hero: John Calveit - base strength downed from 4 to 3.
  • Hero: Emhyr Var Emreis - base strength upped from 3 to 4.
  • Vanhemar - base strength upped from 3 to 4.
  • Letho of Gulet - base strength upped from 5 to 7.
  • The Guardian - (lesser guardians changed to lesser guardian golems. Localization name change perhaps?)
  • Imperial Golem - base strength downed from 3 to 2.
  • Peter Saar Gwynleve - base strength downed from 6 to 4.
  • Emissary - (fixed localization tooltip that incorrectly stated ambassador excluded rather than emissary)
  • Vicovaro Novice - base strength downed from 3 to 1.
  • Fringilla Vigo - base strength while spying downed from 2 to 1. (fixed localization tooltip that incorrectly stated the unit on the left will be affected, rather than the unit on the right)
  • Tibor Eggebracht - base strength downed from 10 to 8.
  • Rainfarn - base strength upped from 6 to 7.
  • Vicovaro Medic - now has "doomed".

Northern Realms
  • Hero: Foltest - base strength upped from 4 to 5, excluding spies.
  • Reinforced Ballista - base strength upped from 4 to 6.
  • Reinforced Siege Tower - base strength upped from 5 to 6.
  • Shanni - (fixed tooltip that incorrectly stated add 4 armor, while in fact only adds 3.)
  • Trollololo - (fixed tooltip that incorrectly stated add 4 armor, while in fact add 5.)
  • Vernon Roche - (localization fixes.)
  • Dethmold - base strength upped from 3 to 4.
  • Reaver Hunter - (damage ignores armor. Not sure what it means, I thought it already does that?)
  • Redanian Knight - base strength upped from 5 to 6.
  • Kaedweni Sergeant - now has "crewman 1".
  • John Natalis - base strength changed from 10 to 8, effort effect removed.
  • Philippa Eilhart - (can't damage the same unit twice in a row. Again she already does that?)
  • Blue Stripes Commando - (localization fixes.)
  • Ves - base strength upped from 6 to 7.
  • Bloody Baron - base strength upped from 4 to 6.
  • Dijkstra - base strength downed from 4 to 3.
  • Blue Stripes Scout - now has "crewman 1".
  • Priscilla - countdown ability changed from "move to the bottom of your deck" to "shuffle into your deck".

Scoia'Tael
  • Hero: Francesca - base strength upped from 4 to 5.
  • Ithlinne - base strength upped from 2 to 4.
  • Dol Blathanna Protector - base strength downed from 4 to 2, boost ability no longer triggered by golden spells.
  • Dwarven Mercenary - can now move any unit (not just ally), boost ability only affects allies.
  • Vrihedd Brigade - fixed the tooltip to correctly states "pull an ally unit to the same row, then clear weather from this row".
  • Vrihedd Officer - base strength upped from 5 to 6.
  • Vrihedd Sappers - base strength upped from 6 to 7.
  • Ele'yas - base strength upped from 8 to 9.
  • Saesenthessis - base strength upped from 6 to 7.
  • Vrihedd Dragoon - now only boosts loyal units.
  • Mahakam Guard - now boosts dwarven units by 4, downed from 5, non-dwarven units still boost by 3.
  • Commando Neophyte - no longer has armor.
  • Hawker Support - no long an elf.

Skellige
  • Cerys - fixed the tooltip to correctly state her ability only triggers when she's in the graveyard.
  • Donar an Hindar - base strength upped from 5 to 6, now has "veteran: strengthen self by 1".
  • Clan an Craite Warrior - base strength upped from 8 to 9.
  • Savage Bear - base strength upped from 4 to 5, ability now triggers AFTER enemy deploy effect.
  • Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith - (...)
  • Berserker Marauder - base strength upped from 5 to 6.
  • Clan Tordarroch Shieldsmith - now only strengthens an ally unit.
  • Gremist - base strength upped from 3 to 4.
  • Coral - (ability ignores armor. but she already does that?)
  • Jutta an Dimun - base strength upped from 11 to 12.
  • Clan an Craite Warcrier - effort effect now only weaken self by 1.
  • Clan Brokvar Hunter - no longer has veteran ability & Now Regressing.

Tutorial
  • Fixed the bug that consumes your meteorite powder.

Last edited:
Thank you for the news. I would also like to see here something like "Game no longer disconnects and turns your clean victory into a defeat" but oh ok. I want too much.

TH3WITCH3R;n8808980 said:
Clan Brokvar Hunter - no longer has veteran ability.
WUT. This is not what I expected to see here. How about turning strengthening into boosting?

TH3WITCH3R;n8808980 said:
Biting Frost - now only damage the highest unit(s) and the lowest unit(s) on the row.
This one I like here, sir. Very like.

Fakenews!

But seriously, the devs already said on reddit that this aint quite the official patch notes. Just wait for the official stream a few minutes for now. Mods should lock this thread also, its going to make a lot of confusion.

It better be fakenews. Canabalized northern realms and monsters and bought 10 bucks worth of kegs, only to have the deck I was building be nerfed to hell. I wasn't even close to finishing it either. Makes me want to quit this game and ask psn for a refund.

SO.... NG still op. They didnt understood anything about the golems problem. Is not about tempo, its about thining!

After watching stream the new patch is more like a hot fix rather than patch. The only changes are in strength, damage, buff numbers & few simple changes in tags of few cards :/

TH3WITCH3R;n8810210 said:
After watching stream the new patch is more like a hot fix rather than patch. The only changes are in strength, damage, buff numbers & few simple changes in tags of few cards :/
You forgot a "minor" fix, now they doubled the scraps you get from milling commons and rares...
I'm amazed by how generous they are, now hopefully the ones that cried about getting too many common duplicates will shut up.

DMaster2;n8810360 said:
You forgot a "minor" fix, now they doubled the scraps you get from milling commons and rares...
I'm amazed by how generous they are, now hopefully the ones that cried about getting too many common duplicates will shut up.

If I am right then I think it's only for 5 days, Right ?

Hawker support no longer an elf? Come on! Change elves to be agile instead of those silly dwarves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom