upcoming "CP" movies

+
mon4rch;n3447432 said:
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

THE NEW BLADE RUNNER WAS CONFIRMED AND I DIDN'T KNOW ?!?!?! HOLY SHIT ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES IS COMING BACK TO LIFE.

(btw why did they put that loser in the new blade-runner's role ? he'll totally screw it up)

No Title

metalmaniac21;n6952510 said:
Warcraft film had capable director, yet still a flop...

> Duncan Jones is at the same level as Denis Villeneuve

Attachments

• photo128730.jpg
    photo128730.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 41
kabukiman1973;n8340070 said:
Anyone saw the GITS movie? Was it worth?

I did. They tried too much to make it look like the anime they forgot to make a good story with good characters. felt very bland and I really have no vested interest in any of the main character, least of all Scarjo.

Last edited:
Thanks. The visuals from the trail were ok, but I didn't like the "they have steal your life and identity, it feels too much cliche, and it's not Motoko at all. But I haven't seen the movie yet.

kabukiman1973;n8389520 said:
Thanks. The visuals from the trail were ok, but I didn't like the "they have steal your life and identity, it feels too much cliche, and it's not Motoko at all. But I haven't seen the movie yet.

Agreed. That trailer got me thinking it wasn't using any of the various incarnation of the Major and make it "hollywood". Real shame cause they could have made a decent bit of cash if it had a better script.

mon4rch;n9102680 said:
I watched Ghost in the Shell and i liked it.

Im glad you're not the creative director of Cyberpunk 2077, then. :p Im also glad Sard is not either, after all, he "loooved" "Star Wars: the shit awakens"... behind all his artificial edge, he's too soft.

Jack_in_the-Green;n9497091 said:
Im glad you're not the creative director of Cyberpunk 2077, then. :p Im also glad Sard is not either, after all, he "loooved" "Star Wars: the shit awakens"... behind all his artificial edge, he's too soft.

Oh. I'll remember that. I'LL REMEMBER THAT.

Also, I -haaaaaated- Ghost in the Shell so nyah.

Interesting side note - wanna know what CDPR thought of Force Awakens? Nothing to worry about, nothing at ALL. Game is gonna be FINE. NCPD Chief Snoke reporting for duty!

Last edited:
Top Bottom