Upcoming Hotfix

+
It is also quite possible they are still trying to figure out what is causing the issue. Though a quick, "Hey guys, we are working on the issue but we are still trying to track down the cause." would be nice for those having this issue.

Looks like the communication between is a bit out of wack not all the information is provided in all locations e.g forums

Yeah I reported the issue and received an email back similar to the Twitter post above.

I also think they are trying to figure out what is causing the problems. There’s clearly a deeper issue where they make changes and more issues are caused in the code.

if I were them I’d be deep diving to figure it out and testing everything repeatedly before release.

I understand people want their updates on "When is it going to be done?", "where are you at with [this]?" or "How much longer?" or whatever, but it always irks me to no end working as a programmer. It's like, just let me focus on the program and get it done. Every time I have to stop and answer these types of questions, it breaks my train of thought and I have to spend time getting back into the groove of where I was working on the code.

Perhaps management realized this and was just like "We're going to quit bugging you so you can just get it done as quickly as possible." since they've already let us know they are working on the issue.

Maybe, who knows. Just some random thoughts.

Just my 2 cents as a programmer.

I understand people want their updates on "When is it going to be done?", "where are you at with [this]?" or "How much longer?" or whatever, but it always irks me to no end working as a programmer. It's like, just let me focus on the program and get it done. Every time I have to stop and answer these types of questions, it breaks my train of thought and I have to spend time getting back into the groove of where I was working on the code.

Perhaps management realized this and was just like "We're going to quit bugging you so you can just get it done as quickly as possible." since they've already let us know they are working on the issue.

Maybe, who knows. Just some random thoughts.

Just my 2 cents as a programmer.

Well that's why you have QA and community managers. Ideally they should be able to look at the issue trackers and inform the community about these things.

Seems that they do, its just on Twitter :shrug:

10479973_890828647612512_1400712590625521082_n.jpg

if I were them I’d be deep diving to figure it out and testing everything repeatedly before release.
This is a hard balance. They would have found this error. If someone started the game from scratch. But that would take a week of extra testing.

Top Bottom