Update 1.62 bleached the entire game.

+
Update 1.62 bleached the entire game.

Please help, I finally updated to version 1.62 and the game is completely washed out. I have a brand new television, it looked incredible last night before I updated. It's impossible to play it like this. Only a few colours are visible and even then they're bleached and look absolutely awful.
It unplayable.
I have spent so much time and money on this game, please fix this.

Someone else had a similar problem in April; lowering in-game gamma, as suggested below the linked post, fixed it.
Worth a try if you haven't already tweaked that setting.

Mine was washed out so I adjusted the Gamma,got a little better.Then I found out my HDR wasnt set correctly (thanks Mark).
Now things look proper.

Johnnysurf7;n10960124 said:
Mine was washed out so I adjusted the Gamma,got a little better.Then I found out my HDR wasnt set correctly (thanks Mark).
Now things look proper.

Hoorays!

Can you explain what was set incorrectly in more detail?

After patch 1.62 noticing color issues. Everything is fine up until hitting a button to go past the title screen, then colors are incorrect, blotchy whites and green. This is on a PS4 Pro on a new LG TV.

HDR 4K was fine before 1.62 but after 1.62 this has been happening. The only fix is turning off HDR in the PS4 Settings. Would love for a fix to keep HDR engaged like prior to 1.62. All other 4k/HDR games are running fine.

The thing is, there‘s likely not going to be another update anytime soon. And without seeing a screenshot I don‘t really know how the game looks for you.

I don‘t think there‘s much you can do, other than continue experimenting with the display settings on the PS4 console and your TV. I have only played the PC version, so I‘m not sure what options the game offers.

You could also try reinstalling the game, but I‘m not sure that will change much.

I had this issue on an LG TV. I had to go into my PS4 settings > Sound and Screen > Video output settings > Set HDR to Off

This fixed it for me

Top Bottom