Check out the full list of changes coming to GWENT with Patch 4.0! For those wanting to hear some background on the decisions you can check out our Developer patch Overview.
These cards with reworked abilities will have full mill value for 3 days:
- Lambert: Swordmaster
- Devil's Puffball
- Vran Warrior
- Feast of Blood
- Slave Hunter
- Master of Disguise
- Dimun Corsair
- Summoning Circle
- Improved visuals of Versus Screen.
- Improved visuals of Leaders (shader, lighting, selected textures).
- Improved gameboards shader with shadows support
- Improved audio mix throughout the game.
- Since transition from Season of the Dryad to Season of the Cat new Rank transition table applies.
- Ranked Progression matchmaking can now be toggled from Rank 25 and above.
- Bleeding existing keyword tooltip changed to: Status that damages this unit by 1 on its turn end. Note: Bleeding turns can accumulate, 1 turn of Bleeding cancels out 1 turn of Vitality. Bleeding ignores armor.
- Assimilate existing keyword tooltip changed to: Boost self by 1 or specified amount whenever you play a card that is not from your starting deck.
- Harmony existing keyword tooltip changed to:
- Boost self by 1 or specified amount whenever you play a Scoia'tael unit on your side whose primary category is unique among other allied Scoia'tael units.
- The music on the Main Menu has been temporarily changed to celebrate the Iron Judgment expansion.
- The number of Coins in the Syndicate money pouch is now displayed as a single number, rather than as a fraction.
- Improved fluidity/smoothness of causing board reactions
- Loading into each match should now be smoother
- Icons for Reward Points, Ore and Meteorite Powder have been updated.
- Reward Points are now represented by a key.
- Casual matches will now unlock at rank 25
- Equip any Ability with any Leader skin for each Deck, so long as the factions of the Ability and skin match, or the skin is Neutral.
- We've introduced a new Deck Creation flow focused on Abilities, with suggested card synergies for each Ability given in a new 'Tips & Tricks' section.
- The log-in screen now shows an animated version of the expansion's key visual.
- Loading screens now show full screen artwork with hints at the bottom of the screen.
- A tooltip is shown for the Syndicate money pouch on mouse roll-over, or when selecting the Leader with a gamepad.
- New board (Ship gameboard) with clickable elements
- Re-introduced armour into the game
- New element: Metal Hammer (with positive and negative versions of the VFX)
- New status: Defender
- Added a possibility to skip FTUX/Tutorial for new users.
- Multiple anti-aliasing options have been added to Settings for PC.
- Introduced Daily Login Rewards that allows to claim one reward every day. The latest available daily reward must be claimed before a new day can start.
- Added a button for clearing queries in the search box in the Deck Builder.
- Introduced XP Boost indicators for currently active events in the: Welcome screen, Main Menu and Outcome Screen.
- Aguara: True Form primary category changed to Beast.
- Avallac'h ability changed to: Deploy: Spawn and play Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
- Devil's Puffball ability changed to: Poison an enemy unit. Deathblow: Damage units adjacent to it by 3.
- Duda: Agitator damage changed from 2 to 1.
- Duda: Companion boost changed from 2 to 1.
- Eskel: Pathfinder power changed from 4 to 6.
- Lambert: Swordmaster ability changed to: Deploy: Damage an enemy unit and all its copies by 2. Power changed from 5 to 6. Provision cost changed 8 to 9.
- Shupe: Hunter one option changed from Deploy: Boost all units in your hand by 1 to Deploy: Gain Resilience
- Shupe: Knight one option changed from Deploy: Gain Resilience to Deploy: Boost random unit in your hand by 2.
- Summoning circle ability changed to: Deploy: Create and play bronze unit from any faction. Provision cost changed to 6.
- Vigo's Muzzle Tactic category removed.
- Zoltan Scoundrel power changed from 1 to 4, provision cost changed from 15 to 10.
- Arachas Swarm ability changed to: Order: Spawn a Drone on the allied row. Charge: 5. Whenever you play an Organic card, Spawn Drone on a random allied row.
- Alp ability changed to: Deploy: Give an enemy unit Bleeding for 4 turns.
- Arachas Drone named changed to Drone.
- Arachas Nest and Behemoth tooltips tweaked so they will say, they are spawning Drones instead Arachas Drones.
- Feast of Blood ability changed to: Purify and damage an enemy unit by 3. If you control a Vampire, also give it Bleeding for 3 turns.
- Forktail provision cost changed from 6 to 4.
- Glustyworp power changed from 3 to 6.
- Griffin provision cost changed from 7 to 5.
- Ice Giant provision cost changed from 7 to 6.
- Slyzard power changed from 4 to 5.
- Vran Warrior ability changed to: Whenever you destroy a unit, boost self by 1.
- Dimun Corsair ability changed to: Zeal. Order (Melee) Give an enemy unit Bleeding for 2 turns. Cooldown: 2. Whenever you play a Ship, decrease Cooldown by 1.
- Mobilization (former Henselt's ability) can no longer be used when there are no valid targets on the player's side
- Call of the Forest boost changed from 2 to 1.
- Isengrim's Council ability changed to: Look at a random Dwarf, Dryad and Elf from your deck, then play one and boost it by 2.
- Category changed from Tactics to Nature.
- Mystic Echo provisions changed from 15 to 14.
- Added Soldier category to following cards: Damien de la Tour, Cahir Dyffryn, Sweers, Nilfgaardian Knight.
- Imperial Formation ability changed to: Order: Boost an allied unit by 2. Charge: 4 Once all Charges have been exhausted, move a Soldier unit from your deck to the top.
- Master of Disguise ability changed to: At the end of every allied turn, boost self by 1 if there is a Locked enemy. Provision cost changed from 8 to 4.
- Slave Hunter ability changed to: Assimilate. Deploy: Damage an enemy unit by 2. Power changed from 1 to 3.
- Slave Infantry power changed from 5 to 4. Provision cost changed from 7 to 5.
- Bloody Good Fun profit changed from 3 to 4.
- Congregation provision cost changed from 6 to 5.
- Eventide Plunder profit changed from 3 to 4.
- Keeper of the Flame tooltip tweaked to better reflect its ability.
- Novigradian Justice provision cost changed from 11 to 12.
- Outdated voiceovers introduced in previous patch have been fixed, missing postprocess for several characters has been added.
- Fixed an issue whereby Regis: Bloodlust could target allied units with his ability.
- Numerous tooltip fixes and improvements.