UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Update 6.2 is now available for download on PC, iOS and Android! With this patch Arena games will be counted towards Journey progression! We've also introduced numerous balance changes and fixes!

Changes
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect values being displayed on the automill popup window.
  • Smoother animation when drawing your starting hand.
  • Sounds effects of leaders were improved. Issues where leader grunts were triggered too often on mobiles devices was fixed.
  • Player levels will no longer be shown on the versus and match outcome screens.
New Features
  • Installation looks differently, 150MB initial download from Google-Play and then rest in-game. Each next update will be much smaller than now.
  • Crowns won in Arena will now count toward Journey progression and Daily Crown progression when Off-Journey.
  • New contracts have been added with the Year of the Wererat abilities.
  • Improved visuals and sound effects when applying statuses or purifying them.
  • We've introduced 5 AI opponents (one for each faction excluding Syndicate) in Training Mode. The behaviour of the AI was also improved. The opponent in Training mode will be selected at random.
Neutral
  • Geralt: Igni ability changed to: Deploy: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 35 or more power. Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power instead.
Monsters
  • Overwhelming Hunger provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
Skellige
  • Blaze of Glory provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
  • Cerys an Craite provision changed from 10 to 11.
Northern Realms
  • Uprising number of Charges changed from 4 to 3.
Scoia'tael
  • Mahakam Forge provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
  • Saesenthessis provision changed from 10 to 9.
Nilfgaard
  • Imposter provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
  • Isbel of Hagge ability changed to: Order: (Ranged): If your opponent's hand is not full, look at the top card from both decks. Keep one and give the other to your opponent.
Syndicate
  • Hidden Cache Coins amount changed from 3 to 2. Hoards are now cheaper by 2 instead of 3.
  • Madame Luiza ability changed to: Intimidate. Order:Your next Tribute this round costs 0.
  • Mutated Hounds provision changed from 4 to 5.
  • Mutated Hounds power changed from 3 to 4.
Game Fixes
  • Units dying from Bleeding will now correctly trigger Greatswords on the opposite row.

Guys, have you forgotten about cards with cool effects and art that see zero play like the different Ciris?

I don't expect a huge amount of changes every time, but it's not hard to rework or buff a few dead cards.
It makes some of us sad time and time again when we see the patch notes.

There are so many upcoming problems, I can't understand why you're not giving attention to them.

-Ciri: Nova, she has no use. Like they said before, they don't want to make a filler card which is the thing I'm supporting, but Ciri: Nova is filler right now. At least they change her like "after 3 turns, destroy all units on the board except herself" This design is more lore-friendly and maybe has a usage on some decks. Not the same but similar to beta Kambi.
-Stregobor, Isbel. They must have a tag "if neither player has been passed". Nilfgaard doesn't has card disadvantage cards like beta, these will be problematic in the future.
-Journey progress. It's too much for any player, requires 7 wins per day to well progress. Even you have premium or not, playing 7 at least matches is much. 14 could be the same but well-rested bonus can grant 2 points instead of 1 point for each round. If you want extra points it's fine like before you can grind like before.
These will be problematic in the future.

Edit: 6.2 Error
Some of the abilities doesn't have text.
1588676549286.png

Edit 2:
-Leaders doesn't appear properly
-Shieldmaidens pulled from deck but doesn't showed.
-Deck counter doesn't work too. These works after any interaction with them.

Last edited:
It looks like an entire development team used the lockdown as an opportunity to rest. :smart:

I think it's a weak update. Or maybe they think the game is nearly perfect as it is?

Also, did they slow down the progress in the journey?

P.S. Oh, wow, the game is buggy as hell. The cards I draw from the deck with Mata Hari does not appear at all. I can ignore the visual glitches but this is a gameplay bug - the card is not visible, the round is not ending, it says that I have to play a card.

Post automatically merged:

"Player levels will no longer be shown on the versus and match outcome screens."
What a strange change. It's not like they affected anything, but still. Well, perhaps it will reduce confusion caused by Prestige. :think:
Levels are useless and should have been removed ages ago. They serve no purpose. You can be Level 1 for the 9th time playing with a noob who just reached Level 10 for the first time.

Last edited:
This patch is a mess. New visual and audio effects are nice and all, but not if that means it breaks the rest of the interface. They delay the game so that I cannot play my cards. Not to mention that I now have 214971254 bonus rounds left on my Journey tab.

Hello Gwent Team,

To be honest i am kinda disapointed by how small the patch notes is. I understand you guys are busy with upcoming expansion but in my opinion you gyus should at least try to rework a handfull of useless cards every patch.

Also, You guys reworked Caretaker in order to avoid double scenarios but NG still can play Double Masquerade Ball thanks to Assire. This should adressed imo. Just make assire Shuffle back only units or Special Cards, not artifacts.

Thanks.

Guest 4368268

Please.. for the next update fix these row limits. The limit of 9 per row really hurts certain playstyles like swarm.
Not to mention more and more cards are row locked. Your opponent plays a spy or movement or two and suddenly you miss out on 10+ points easily whether your opponent knows it or not. It feels more and more oppressive. Either add a third row (I know it won't happen because visuals > gameplay apparently) or widen the limits for the current two rows.

Also, the patch is bug ridden. Cards that are summoned from the deck that don't show up till several turns later, vitality status visuals that stay after the actual vitality does and others. During the dev stream Pavel and Jason seemed a little worried about how smooth the implementation of the patch would be, it turns out for good reason.

More bugs in the new patch:

Precision Strike Ability is broken. Upon deathblowing enemy unit with the spawned Brokilon Sentinel only one copy of the same unit gets summoned from the deck. In the end you have 2 Sentinels instead of 3.

Nature's Rebuke takes AGES to cast and card only appears after you wait 10 or 15 sec

RIP Geralt Igni - you've just killed one of the very few cards that defensive decks could use as a counter

Great game, very poor patch so far

Npl11

Forum regular
I just played 3 games and already spotted several game-breaking bugs :

- Assimilate triggers whenever a card is played : My enemy got his Devineress buffed twice when playing Fang of the Empire and Tourney Joust - same behaviour for Cup Bearer...

- I leadered Blaze of Glory on Morkvarg, thus sending him to the cemetary... but he wasn't summoned on the battlefield as he was meant to

Top Bottom