UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

+
Too bad hidden cache and syndicate in general is still disgustingly OP, why cant you guys just listen and wake up and remove syndicate or Nerf them altogether? They still have so many tools and unfair pings at their disposal their nearly unbeatable imo, fuck
As someone who has been maining midrange hidden cache since it came out, I think this nerf is going to be huge. I played 28 games today, went from rank 3 to 0, currently #48 on pro ranked. Yes, it's necessary, but to me this looks like nerf into oblivion. Adding the order to Luiza is smart though, well balanced.

Excuse me, wth ?

You doubled the price of meteorite powder and increased from 400 to 500 ?
Seriously ?

CONGRATULATIONS, you just killed meteorite powder purchases in Brazil :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still waiting for some feedback, since I had a private message from cd pr team member that the prices wouldn't change due to dollar variation.

And yes, Im very mad since today is my birthday and I'd like to expend some money into the game, but it is impossible...

And a question to the community:
Would you pay U$ 25 or £ 25 to craft ONE legendary premium card ?
:shrug:

Card description from the previous game popped up in the next one, obscuring card selection during the initial draw and refusing to go away. Forfeited because of that

Take note of the two story tabs in the last screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-35-32-532_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-35-32-532_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-47-46-027_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-47-46-027_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-50-35-394_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-50-35-394_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-57-18-775_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-10-57-18-775_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
This is totally weird, I didn't download the new patch, it wasn't automatic downloaded upon starting the Gwent client. Since the new patch wasn't install, I was playing rank with no changes to cards abilities, card's provision, leaders provision or leaders abilities.

So on behalf of console players, please bring Gwent back to Playstation, Nintendo, and X-box, because you clearly need an oversight team from a large corporation to check your game before you are allowed to release new content on it.

if 35 = 20 then we can continue this discussion
Neutral
  • Geralt: Igni ability changed to: Deploy: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 35 or more power. Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power instead.

Pre-patch IGNI description:
Deploy, Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power.

I think you misunderstood the changes. It's a buff no matter what deck it is in. All they're doing is adding an effect for COMBO deploy. Pre-patch igni COMBO deploy have no effect no matter what; Post-patch gives COMBO deploy effect triggering at 35+ provision cost. Both pre-patch and post-patch INITIATIVE deploy stays the same at 20+ provision cost. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: After reading a few more comments, I realized I was late to the party. x(

Last edited:
Looks like they also silent nerfed the Rewards for completing the standard and Premium journey Contracts perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship from 20 RP to 10 RP.

I was thinking similarly to @rrc that "understaff" is the probable reason for so many bugs repeating with "every" patch, recently with increasing frequency. Then I got bug with bonus crowns showing me, that I have 4294967295 bonus crowns left.

I realized, no matter if there is lack of people or not, there is also factor of incompetence. Bonus crowns vary between 14 and 0, they do not go over or below those numbers. That means, very small variable is enough to store that number in memory. It could be variable of type "byte" or whatever else is the smallest variable type that your tool allows. There is no need to store 4294967296 values of bonus crowns, when you use just 15 values.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Looks like they also silent nerfed the Rewards for completing the standard and Premium journey Contracts perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship from 20 RP to 10 RP.
Damn it.. I checked about those contracts just few days back and thought "nice.. we get 20 RP at the end of the Journey" - that is also, only if you finish every single weekly quest. And they changed it tot 10? Why? At this point I am not even sure if this is a bug (and will be fixed and reverted) or intentional (and not communicated). Because that is the kind of confidence and trust I have on CDPR when it comes to bugs and communication.

@rrc Do you see those contracts (Perfect Companion, Unlikely Friendship) in your list of contracts? They do not display for me at all, unless I search for them, but for that I need their name and if they would not be mentioned in forum, I would not know about them. I wrote ticket to support many months ago stating, that I have roughly 100 contracts less than many players (including freshly created accounts), but I got no reply.

@rrc Do you see those contracts (Perfect Companion, Unlikely Friendship) in your list of contracts? They do not display for me at all, unless I search for them, but for that I need their name and if they would not be mentioned in forum, I would not know about them. I wrote ticket to support many months ago stating, that I have roughly 100 contracts less than many players (including freshly created accounts), but I got no reply.
Those Journey Contracts don't have a sub category if select All Contracts and scroll down near the end they should appear somewhere.

About the missing Contracts the problem exists for a lot of players when looking at other players profiles, not sure if this is just a visual bug or if there are hidden contracts.

NR Was weak before this update, now it's weakened even more. I'm sick to my stomach over this, it's not an update it's a fucking scam. non of these changes are significant interms of game play, I have spent over $600AUD. IM NOT SPENDING ANOTHER DIME! and I will be playing significantly less. My moral has been destroyed.

I tested the updated training mode... no bugs, but not only did the AI have the Ofiri Vizier skin for Filavandrel but it also emoted me at the end of the match. :ROFLMAO:

The new lock visual effect is really cool. :cool:

rrc

Forum veteran
Actually, I don't care much about contracts and stopped tracking after I got everything related to ST. How I got to know even about the existence of these contracts is by Geralt's trinklet. The very last trophy that can be collected is CDPR bird and it said that it will be credited once "Perfect Companion" and "Unlikely Friendship" are finished. Then I went to contracts, searched for them and found about them. Then I saw it was 20 RP each and felt good about it.
CDPR has communicated in reddit that this was indeed a bug and that they reverted it to 20 RP. I just verified in-game and they are now 20 RP (in the morning they were 10 RP). So, it is cool. I wish they communicate in their official forums (here) too :cry::cry::cry::giveup:

Top Bottom