UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

+
What issue do you mean? Automill is working as intended, leaving a max of 4 Bronze and 2 Gold non-premium copies.
Well, it is still not what we expected... You still need to do it manually, card by card (if you have 3 bronzes for example). I don’t think it should work like that.

half a year ago mill was perfect - you have an extra card, you’ll get scrap for it, simple as it sound. why should I wait 4 now? I dunno what they did to it, but right now it is soooo uncomfortable

Another bug to report.
When flipping the coin, it is not showing the skin I set to play with (Geralt in the case), but Filavandrel instead.
Video:

Guys, have you forgotten about cards with cool effects and art that see zero play like the different Ciris?

I don't expect a huge amount of changes every time, but it's not hard to rework or buff a few dead cards.
It makes some of us sad time and time again when we see the patch notes.
I made this critique so many times over the years.

Guest 4368268

Thirsty dame bug

Btw one match between me and another person in the first round he used 2 thirsty dames
Then i find he have a third in the second round how is that possible🤔🤔🤔🤔

quoting from emhyr var emreis

Impressive
Recently I played against an opponent who got a free cleavers muscle when he triggered his mahakam forge leader ability. Too dejected from all the other bugs to even get too bothered by it these days.

it is still not what we expected
I do not know who is "we", but it definitely does not contain "me". It works how it is supposed to work and it is working this way:
- If player has more than 1 premium golden card or more than 2 premium bronze cards, those extra premium cards are milled, so there will be only 1 premium golden card or 2 premium bronze cards.
- If player has 1 premium golden card and more than 1 regular golden card or 2 premium bronze cards and more than 2 regular bronze cards, those extra regular cards are milled so there will be only 1 premium and 1 regular golden card or 2 premium and 2 regular bronze cards.
- If player has only regular golden cards or only regular bronze cards, extra cards are milled to that amount, that there will be 1 regular golden card and 1 spare regular golden card or 2 regular bronze cards and 2 spare regular bronze cards, that are available for transmuting so player will eventually (after doing transmutation) end with 1 regular and 1 premium golden card or with 2 regular and 2 premium bronze cards.

It is working this way, because some players (including me) have "completionist approach" and they want to have both regular and premium versions. If extra spare cards would have been milled automatically, those players would have no cards for transmuting, they would have to have only exclusively either regular or premium versions. Please note, that milled card give significantly less scraps than what it costs to craft. So "automilling spare cards your way" would cost those players extra resources to craft premium version of a card, because there would not be spare card to apply transmutation on.

Additional note: If player has for example 4 regular bronze cards and 0 premium bronze cards, then if he later gets 1 premium bronze card (for example from keg), then one spare bronze card will be automatically milled. Then if that player gets later 2 premium bronze cards, both 2 spare regular bronze cards will be automatically milled.

I hope, you now see logic behind current status of milling and beware, that it is working this way, because many players requested it to be this way. That means, if you next time use "we", it would be good to specify who exactly is "we".

What is going on? No more bonus round points?

Edit: After playing a round of Gwent, I now have 457853569953 bonus round left?

Last edited:
Hi,
I know that card milling hasn´t been working for a long time. I always milled my cardrs, system displeyd that I received 3000+ scraps which i have never got. I didn!t mind too much since milled cards never disappeared - I thought I will just hoard them and mill them once its fixed. However yesterday (i Guess with the new patch) this scenario has changed a this time cards has disappeared. it kind of solved the problem however I feel a bit frustrated since about two months of playing went to waste.

Can someone do something about it?

I do not know who is "we", but it definitely does not contain "me". It works how it is supposed to work and it is working this way:
- If player has more than 1 premium golden card or more than 2 premium bronze cards, those extra premium cards are milled, so there will be only 1 premium golden card or 2 premium bronze cards.
- If player has 1 premium golden card and more than 1 regular golden card or 2 premium bronze cards and more than 2 regular bronze cards, those extra regular cards are milled so there will be only 1 premium and 1 regular golden card or 2 premium and 2 regular bronze cards.
- If player has only regular golden cards or only regular bronze cards, extra cards are milled to that amount, that there will be 1 regular golden card and 1 spare regular golden card or 2 regular bronze cards and 2 spare regular bronze cards, that are available for transmuting so player will eventually (after doing transmutation) end with 1 regular and 1 premium golden card or with 2 regular and 2 premium bronze cards.

It is working this way, because some players (including me) have "completionist approach" and they want to have both regular and premium versions. If extra spare cards would have been milled automatically, those players would have no cards for transmuting, they would have to have only exclusively either regular or premium versions. Please note, that milled card give significantly less scraps than what it costs to craft. So "automilling spare cards your way" would cost those players extra resources to craft premium version of a card, because there would not be spare card to apply transmutation on.

Additional note: If player has for example 4 regular bronze cards and 0 premium bronze cards, then if he later gets 1 premium bronze card (for example from keg), then one spare bronze card will be automatically milled. Then if that player gets later 2 premium bronze cards, both 2 spare regular bronze cards will be automatically milled.

I hope, you now see logic behind current status of milling and beware, that it is working this way, because many players requested it to be this way. That means, if you next time use "we", it would be good to specify who exactly is "we".

I understand your point. I think that it should be useful a filter in the deck builder that allows you to show cards depending on how many copies do you have. If you want to mill cards above x2 copies, it should be quite easy to do it that way without wasting time lurking in your collection.

Guest 4368268

Next time you beat a player with Foltest as leader, watch his losing animation.. what have they done to it :cry:

Amongst the minor bugs:
- Journey Story only shows the first two chapters
- card text appearing in the middle of nowhere
- the quest: "win 15 rounds in Seasonal" is counting other matches as well (my favourite kind of bugs!)

Next time you beat a player with Foltest as leader, watch his losing animation.. what have they done to it

Let me guess: does he drink purple syrup instead of wine?

Very frustrating folks really!!!
I played a spying card the card i stole i couldn't see it u will see in the video and the pic i will post how irritating this game become and after my opponnent past im suppose to pass and win but game say i lost connection but mine is working fine how hard to run a diagnose after u release an update etc!!!
pfffffff

https://streamable.com/71ub3v

73EEB17B-BE8A-4935-B9F2-AC02CD971339.jpeg

Amongst the minor bugs:
- Journey Story only shows the first two chapters
- card text appearing in the middle of nowhere
- the quest: "win 15 rounds in Seasonal" is counting other matches as well (my favourite kind of bugs!)

Let me guess: does he drink purple syrup instead of wine?

About the Journey Story: kinda weird, but no information was lost for me. It's just all the story contained in the chapters have been put in 2 chapters. Check it if it's your case as well.

My ‘auto mill’ process still isn’t working... have to go and manually mill every individual card!! Please just bring back the mill duplicates button!!

About the Journey Story: kinda weird, but no information was lost for me. It's just all the story contained in the chapters have been put in 2 chapters. Check it if it's your case as well.
Yes! Thanks for the info! :ok:

Top Bottom