Update 9.6.1

+

Here is the list of changes with this update:

Weavess: Incantation

Fixed an issue where Weavess: Incantation had a provision cost of 12, while it should be 10.

Onslaught

Fixed an issue where cards that deal damage in multiple instances would incorrectly add armor to Pirates and Ships.

Milva: Sharpshooter

Fixed an issue where Order of Milva: Sharpshooter appeared active when there were no viable targets to hit.

King Bran

Fixed an issue where Bran would not get additional value on the Deploy if excess damage was dealt by Rupture, weather effects or opponent damaging their own units.

Brewess

Fixed an issue where Brewess used the incorrect Order icon and charges were not visible.

Uprising (Radovid related)

Refreshing Uprising ability with King Radovid V will no longer spawn an additional Scythemen. Uprising's tooltip will be adjusted accordingly in the next patch.

Olgierd: Immortal

Fixed an issue where Olgierd: Immortal showed an old version of his tooltip.

We have also added the World Masters Season 3 Cardback to the accounts which earned it via twitch drops.

I did yes
Maybe try reconnecting your GOG and twitch accounts. They have instructions for this on the support site.
For me cardback appeared right after the patch, but maybe there are different levels of this issue

I guess the Radovid problem is solved then and Radovid will likely not see any serious play anymore, given that he now turned from insanely broken to something between mediocre and bad.

The Onslaught change is good, I guess the ability can now be used as it was intended to begin with.

I guess King of Beggars is now the most insane Card of the entire Card Drop and the worst part about him is that he can practically carry any Syndicate Archetype and Leader with a BoG Eist'ish Point swing which gets even more ridiculous with some townsfolk on board.

Last edited:
Well i didnt download the patch yet, but i think the multiple damage wasnt the only problem with onslaught.

Some times i did damage and nothing happens. sometimes i did one damage and one armor was added, Sometimes i did multiple damage and only one armor has added (problably that should be the correct, since this patchnotes) and sometimes i did multiple damages and multiple armors were added.

But that was tottaly random.

Can someone explain me what is the correct (ok, i kknow the las its not the correct, but why sometimes i did damage and no armor were added?)

I guess the Radovid problem is solved then and Radovid will likely not see any serious play anymore, given that he now turned from insanely broken to something between mediocre and bad.

Radovid isn't that bad with Pincer Maneuver, where he can be used as a cheaper replacement for Amphibious Assault or Oneiromancy. You lose the AA bonus boost to units below 9 PR in exchange for 3 bodies worth 10 points and gain two charges to pull any NR card in your deck. A decent trade in my mind.

He's probably not too useful with the other NR decks, though. On that I'll agree. :)

He is reasonable with inspired zeal, Shieldwall, and Stockpile as well. He’s just no longer broken — he becomes a tool and not a deck. Now that he’s not flagrantly OP, I will even consider crafting him.

Radovid isn't that bad with Pincer Maneuver, where he can be used as a cheaper replacement for Amphibious Assault or Oneiromancy. You lose the AA bonus boost to units below 9 PR in exchange for 3 bodies worth 10 points and gain two charges to pull any NR card in your deck. A decent trade in my mind.

He's probably not too useful with the other NR decks, though. On that I'll agree. :)
That is actually true.
With Pincer Radovid can be a poor man's Calveit, which might be good enough.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Nice, i can finally try the new Onslaught and pirates without feeling like im cheating. :shrug:

I guess King of Beggars is now the most insane Card of the entire Card Drop and the worst part about him is that he can practically carry any Syndicate Archetype and Leader with a BoG Eist'ish Point swing which gets even more ridiculous with some townsfolk on board.
Ive seen other players mention this, but i still havent seen nor tried this interaction - how exactly townsfolk interacts with KoB?
When you pay a tribute and KoB refunds those coins, i can see townsfolk boosting by 1, but that wouldnt be problematic, so i suspect that is not what happens and its something way more OP...

Nice, i can finally try the new Onslaught and pirates without feeling like im cheating. :shrug:

Ive seen other players mention this, but i still havent seen nor tried this interaction - how exactly townsfolk interacts with KoB?
When you pay a tribute and KoB refunds those coins, i can see townsfolk boosting by 1, but that wouldnt be problematic, so i suspect that is not what happens and its something way more OP...
They turn into Bincys!

They turn into Bincys!

oh nice, I didn't know that! I have a townsfolk salamandra lackey bincy crime deck which is my absolute favourite syndicate deck that I ever made! but I was never able to make townsfolk work well in decks that do not use lined pockets leader ability, but this I have to try, especially because I haven't tried king of beggars yet who everyone seems to be raving about now that Radovid is balanced and thus dead in the eyes of some part of the Gwent community XDDDD

Maybe try reconnecting your GOG and twitch accounts. They have instructions for this on the support site.
For me cardback appeared right after the patch, but maybe there are different levels of this issue
Tried that, still missing. Wrote a support ticket.... time to wait

Onslaught and Guerilla Tactics need major nerve. Game is unbalanced. See you in the next patch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom