Update Freeze Gog.com

+
I can't donwload the last update 1.0.6, stuck always at 56% if i close and open the application download stuck at 91%. After the launch i always have problems to download this game, updates too.. I try delete anti-virus but nothing change. And yes i buy the copy on GOG.Com not a random key. 406gb free space awayable.

The update can take a while as - despite the small size - it‘s probably still changing the whole game. Make sure you have at least 60gb more free space, just in case...

Once the download has completed allow it to patch. The download size of the file is not relevant. How the game is patched is relevant to the length of time. If you allow 1 hour after downloading the patch the game should have patched successfully although 1 hour is an estimate.

Is 2 days i trying apply this patch, max i wait for 3h after download get stuck, but the problem is, is stucking at 56-57% after download the patch, for go furter with download and freeze at 91% need close gog from task and apen it again, for stuck again on apply so yea, funny. I alway have this problems, on december 10 i needed delete the pre-download files and try again to download the game, after some hours i get it casually, some god helped me idk. Don't know it help but i paste dxdiag e sysinfo

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    82.2 KB · Views: 138
  • SysInfo.txt
    3.8 MB · Views: 105
If you have cancelled it in the past. You could have corrupted your files. The problem is the patching is crap. It doesn't tell you. When it's at 56% it's unpacking the game files. If you cancel it than. You could have corrupted those files. So when you try to repatch it the game files are broken. Id say redownload the whole game. or download the offline version. Because that's already patched to the latest update.

the update is only 500mb, it will freeze when you don't have enough space because the update will uncompressed the file and the game size will be doubled. After the update the game will reclaim again the 60GB space and will be shrink.

I found out about this when updating twice from the hotfix. just allocate atleast hundred gigs of space when updating the game.

i download the game on D directory, i have 1.8tb here with 400mb or more free, after some hours, like 5-6, the game decide to apply the fix, idk why this patches is buggy like that, maybe for the new IA on the game, traffic on servers or idk but this is not good for 500mb patch, imagine gb patches how much u need to stay here for an f**** update man, the way is always disinstall the game and reinstall it lul

I had an issue with the latest patch as well, it was stuck at 94% for hours... Turns out that the game was running in Task manager even though I hadn't been playing. I ended the process and noticed the patch was completed. Might not be a bad idea to verify the game files in GOG after patching as well...

Top Bottom