[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
That isn't an available option at the moment but they said they're actively looking into it. Haven't seen any updates regarding that yet.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it then. I'm locked away from the game anyway, since it's not on Android yet (just bought a new tablet) and Xbox matchmaking is pretty much dead.

So please help me understand, I am not trying to be rude about this but it is very much a double edged sword. I loved Gwent on ps4 and couldn’t find the time to sit and play. But I was playing since beta. When I found out it was on mobile I was ecstatic and found much more time to play. The accounts being separate with “no hopes to transfer” was disheartening but I figured maybe one day they could merge. So I kept my old progress on ps4 and invested some money into mobile.

finding out that I will now have to abandon one of them is a smack in the face. I mean I’m glad you guys had no problem taking my money twice - lol stupid me lesson learned.
but damn you guys handled this like shit.

good luck

so a simple no would have sufficed. You can always tell a PR nightmare, so many robotic generic responses.

how are they gettingpast the verification:ROFLMAO:

Guest 4368268

i alredy request for it. i need to have instaled gwent on pc or just wait for confirmations and then download gwent?
I would like to know if this matters as well. I've Gwent installed (without any progress on my account) is that okay? If not, do I just unistall Gwent until the confirmation?

Wow. First I'm appalled by the many stating CDPR is in the likes of EA/bungievision etc ... Not to fanboy out too hard but I will buy everything possible from CDPR. THEY are the last or the few consumer friendly game developers. I lit get sick to my stomach seeing games that could be amazing or solid, just puking extra transactions for its biz model. I hope CDPR never goes down that road. They are biggest light in the dark gaming money crunch your soul era. That said, of course it stinks. I was ranked number 1 in world on Xbox at one point and got grand master. It's my fav grind gaming achievement and would love to go down the path further. If CDPR feels it a necessity for the growth and health of the game they are the company to trust. Now little blowback occurs and they listen and likely may have something one day, if not just know even if u don't want to do it you can make a gog and have it transferred if you ever wish to come back. I have primary Xbox play on Gwent and yes was little blown away that gog with progress couldn't transfer that was frustrating and stinks but I just made a new gog and placed my transfer. Still waiting DHOINE DRAKOS and can't wait to non net deck this amazing update. Literally guys and gals, this company cares while others shit on you. So keep your head up and let's keep Gwent healthy. And remember CYBERPUNK IS COMING!

Can I transfer the gwent account from Ps4 to PC and later transfer the PC account to Android?

Can I transfer the gwent account from Ps4 to PC and later transfer the PC account to Android?
Yes. PS4 account can be copied to PC and the PC account can be used for Android once that version releases in Q1 2020.
(Post moved from Ask a Dev because there already is official info that answers the question.)

So I don't understand this. I have PC Gwent, which I've played for some time. As I own an Xbox, I downloaded and tried on there, but had to make a NEW account. Now I've tried to transfer the few bit I had on the Xbox into my PC account, but I can't do that?

This really makes no sense, whatsoever.

Hi there!

I'm not sure if this is a technical issue but... apparently Arena has been shut down on the PS4. I want to finish my platinum trophy because I've read that in June 2020 the game will shut down on consoles. I didn't knew that Arena would be shut down so soon though. Is there any chance for us trophy hunters to finish the trophy any other way? After The Witcher III and Thronebreaker I would like to finish my third game too.

Thank you for your time!

You cannot transfer your progress to an existing account that also has progress. However, the devs are looking for a way to overwrite the progress.

Thanks. I could understand it if it was possible to use the same login on both platforms, but as it's not you can see why some users would have a second profile. And if that profile's shutting down, I shouldn't be punished. Good to know it's being looked at, hope there's a resolution.

Wow. First I'm appalled by the many stating CDPR is in the likes of EA/bungievision etc ... Not to fanboy out too hard but I will buy everything possible from CDPR. THEY are the last or the few consumer friendly game developers. I lit get sick to my stomach seeing games that could be amazing or solid, just puking extra transactions for its biz model. I hope CDPR never goes down that road. They are biggest light in the dark gaming money crunch your soul era. That said, of course it stinks. I was ranked number 1 in world on Xbox at one point and got grand master. It's my fav grind gaming achievement and would love to go down the path further. If CDPR feels it a necessity for the growth and health of the game they are the company to trust. Now little blowback occurs and they listen and likely may have something one day, if not just know even if u don't want to do it you can make a gog and have it transferred if you ever wish to come back. I have primary Xbox play on Gwent and yes was little blown away that gog with progress couldn't transfer that was frustrating and stinks but I just made a new gog and placed my transfer. Still waiting DHOINE DRAKOS and can't wait to non net deck this amazing update. Literally guys and gals, this company cares while others shit on you. So keep your head up and let's keep Gwent healthy. And remember CYBERPUNK IS COMING!

I would prefer if the game required a little more money from the players if it meant that they wouldn't kill one of their platforms in a very non customer friendly manner.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to know if this matters as well. I've Gwent installed (without any progress on my account) is that okay? If not, do I just unistall Gwent until the confirmation?

The communication on these specifics was pretty bad.

Top Bottom