[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
Hello i am a console player and im dissapointed of how anticonsumer this whole situation is, im a student i spent most of my money on my university so i dont have a lot of money to get a pc/laptop for gaming or a cellphone for gaming cause you know i already have a console my 19 years of being a gamer has been on console im 25 now. The laptop and phone i have is just for my university not gaming. I also spent money on kegs cause i just loved this game so much i said "hey i like it lets support the team behind it" but know i feel that i just got robbed cause im not gonna get a better phone for just gwent or a pc for just gwent.
I posted this same situation to xbox but they will not help me. Please cd project red give me a refund or something cause i dobt have the money to spend on a gamer pc/phone i was just fine with my xbox one

Hopefully, y'all don't want to be EA and Blizzard. I think y'all just want to make money and believe getting away from consoles is the best path. I understand there is probably multiple reasons. It is understandable.

I do not believe shutting down Gwent from consoles is your best path. I believe Gwent will come to a hault trying to keep up with CDP or CDPR's demands within a few years. Yeah, players on console are your PC players, your new iOS players.

As people have stated, the transfer to an existing GOG account, or the possible merge of a console account and a GOG account might cause the incentive to the selling of accounts. Lee_Lionheart has stated that what is in place now in order to transfer a console account to a newly made GOG account is more of an incentive for others to do this. I agree with Lee_Lionheart and do not understand what the cover up is in CDPR doing this. If others could bring this to light, it would be appreciated from fellow console (GWENT/GWINT) players.

It is right to give console players access to merge all account information from the console account to an already existing GOG account.

It is unfortunate that the cards you all have been dealt, did not allow console players to have GOG accounts to begin with. But y'all made Gwent, and Shupe is the only RNG allowed round here.

To the GWENT Team that I respect for making this game for us to enjoy,
Y'alls next actions will determine the people you are. Let ya nuts hang and buck up to the people in power
Post automatically merged:

And that goes for the women that don't have nuts too, let ya nuts hang

Last edited:

Guest 4342399

Hello i am a console player and im dissapointed of how anticonsumer this whole situation is, im a student i spent most of my money on my university so i dont have a lot of money to get a pc/laptop for gaming or a cellphone for gaming cause you know i already have a console my 19 years of being a gamer has been on console im 25 now. The laptop and phone i have is just for my university not gaming. I also spent money on kegs cause i just loved this game so much i said "hey i like it lets support the team behind it" but know i feel that i just got robbed cause im not gonna get a better phone for just gwent or a pc for just gwent.
I posted this same situation to xbox but they will not help me. Please cd project red give me a refund or something cause i dobt have the money to spend on a gamer pc/phone i was just fine with my xbox one

I wish I could return my Iron Judgement pre order. This news should of been released before Iron Judgement and iOS. Pretty decent stab in the back if you ask me. Basically dragged console players along for profit. I don't even know why CDPR released homecoming on console.

You knew well how this would end. Good job.

Just curious: why can't we merge our console account and GOG?
Is it because of Sony and Microsoft?

I think CDPR would gladly allow account merging if they can. (So they don't have to face the uproar from console players)
Maybe the console companies are the real culprits here.

Guest 4342399

New expansion already out on iOS and no sign of the transfer page....
feelsbadman

Tell me about it. Just finding out about this patch now off Trynets stream. Add some salt to the already fresh wound. The bitterness is real.

I requested that my PC account be deleted on Friday, in preparation for the PS4 account merge. PC account is still live.

It's only 10 am in Poland, and you can't really expect them to work on weekends.
sure....but as they announced the console disaster on the 4th, someone could expect that the transfer-page should be up already.....
I'm quite sure they could it make via a timer, so to make sure the page launches on the 9th on 9am.....
Now I suppose due to the early unintended expansion-launch of iOS the transfer page will be delayed ;-(

Not gonna lie this is pretty good news. I had always hoped I could play the game on mobile.

I can personally only see this from the bright side. Can't wait for the Android release. Oh and now I have to think of a new cool GOG account name...

Guest 4342399

Not gonna lie this is pretty good news. I had always hoped I could play the game on mobile.

I can personally only see this from the bright side. Can't wait for the Android release. Oh and now I have to think of a new cool GOG account name...

Damn you must work for CDPR/GOG with a comment like that. Or never had this game on console. :shrug:

Top Bottom