[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
What about Thronebreaker ? Will ist also transfered?
Thronebreaker is a separate game, so no. However:
Annotation 2019-12-10 180609.png

I just tried the console migration from xbox one to PC and created a gog.com one small problem I gave an email that is deactivated, I looked everywhere to try and email gwent or Project cdpr and cant find anythning.

If there is some kind of final confirmation I need through an email, I need you guys to send it to another email. Or does it not matter? Please Please Please answer Ive spend way too much time and effort on this game!

I just tried the console migration from xbox one to PC and created a gog.com one small problem I gave an email that is deactivated, I looked everywhere to try and email gwent or Project cdpr and cant find anythning.

If there is some kind of final confirmation I need through an email, I need you guys to send it to another email. Or does it not matter? Please Please Please answer Ive spend way too much time and effort on this game!

I've removed your e-mail address from the post. Please, contact CDPR directly for this inquery.

Dear CDPR... I'm so sad about this. I was hoping to get the platinum trophy, I really put a lot of effort and love on the game, and now I see that I will never be able to get the platinum, it was remaining just 3 thophies left... I think CDPR could at least make a patch where we can get the trophies or disable the ones that we never be able to get. I really apreciate the solution that allows us to copy the console account, and obviously I will continue playing the game. But please, CDPR, let us at least get the trophies.
:giveup:
I am sadness

Last edited:
I requested the transfer today but I have not had any kind of response via email or otherwise. Am I supposed to get a confirmation email that the transfer has been started successfully? I would like to know because although I created a new profile I think I might have started up Gwent briefly and I have heard that could be a problem. I don't mind waiting for an email but if they aren't going to send me anything then I will have to do a ticket soon to find out.

You only get a mail after the process is finished, haven't heard from anyone who got one directly after submitting the request , but having briefly started gwent could be a problem

Last edited:
You only get a mail after the process is finished, haven't heard from anyone who got one directly after submitting the request , but having briefly started gwent could be a problem

Ok so should I just assume that they will contact me if there is a problem? I would like to think they would but I don't think it's wise to make assumptions like that in this situation.

Ok so should I just assume that they will contact me if there is a problem? I would like to think they would but I don't think it's wise to make assumptions like that in this situation.
:shrug:
Maybe ask support if your account is gwent free or not.

@StrykerxS77x
@StrykerS77

Please will one of you stop asking similar questions / trolling the other....It is unnecessarily confusing and fulfilling no one's twin fantasies. :p

Seriously though as @4RM3D and others said before regarding transferring to consoles....

1) Make a new / use an existing GOG account that you have never played Gwent on
2) Submit the request using your Support ID in the Settings menu (There are no letter O's, only zeroes)
3) Wait no more than 14 business days...do not play Gwent on this new account.
4) Hope this works as promised within the scheduled time and lobby for console reparations.

@StrykerxS77x
@StrykerS77

Please will one of you stop asking similar questions / trolling the other....It is unnecessarily confusing and fulfilling no one's twin fantasies. :p

Seriously though as @4RM3D and others said before regarding transferring to consoles....

1) Make a new / use an existing GOG account that you have never played Gwent on
2) Submit the request using your Support ID in the Settings menu (There are no letter O's, only zeroes)
3) Wait no more than 14 business days...do not play Gwent on this new account.
4) Hope this works as promised within the scheduled time and lobby for console reparations.

you're a funny guy

it should work out regardless. One would think that this would be easy though. This doesn't feel easy.

To not support this release and give consoles players the... Hey, this is your last update, please migrate your accounts now. Is pretty damn low. Like it makes me look at cdpr completely differently. And to throw salt on the wound with up to a 14 day transfer period is crazy. So I can't play this game, support the game I love by buying packs for up to 14 days????

If anyone gets their transfer approved beforehand please let the thread know.

I have a question, how can I get my free kegs of the new extension if I transfered from ps4?
Because it takes 14 days to transfer and I cannot log in on pc until the transfer is complete but the offer is only until the 16th December. (excuse my poor English)

I have a question, how can I get my free kegs of the new extension if I transfered from ps4?
Because it takes 14 days to transfer and I cannot log in on pc until the transfer is complete but the offer is only until the 16th December. (excuse my poor English)
Looks like we will be out of luck

It takes up to 14 days, not necessarily the full two weeks. But, unfortunately you won't be able to get the keg unless the transfer finishes before the offer ends.

So, it seems here we are at Midwinter again for console players. Fun times again. In addition to releasing the new expansion, thank you for the 14 day wait and removing Arena without notice...classy.

So again, seems like a good time to once again lobby for some kind of console reparations since unless some of us are really lucky, we are not making the 3 day window for changed cards and even the 1 week for the free keg seems iffy...and those are just this week's bonuses.

Some reparation suggestions,

1) A 3 day full mill period when you transfer your account to GOG
2) A free Welcome Back Console Kit or access to the starter kit again
3) A store coupon for purchases
4) An apology...it occurred to me that throughout all of the announcements, there was never an actual apology to the console players. Regretful tones, yes, but an actual apology, no. Please correct me if I am wrong.

On another note, If you are a console player on this forum, many of us (or at least I) would like to know how the transfer took, so if you could post your Date Transfer Submitted (DTS) and Date Transfer Completed (DTC) here it would be appreciated.

P.S. @Marc_93 what you see left is what we have, so you should probably just invest in transmuting cards.

I’m also interested in knowing how long the transfers take. Any chance of starting a new thread so we can track and post the data easier?

Why in the hell would you not allow people to buy a starter pack after transferring? This could have been the easiest consolation prize. Unless there's some technical reason, it just seems greedy. C'mon guys, you're better than this...
Post automatically merged:

Do you have any ideas about where or how to this, besides this forum?

Somebody allready has an idea about the GoG Gwent reset ? I already have an GOG Account an already bought some games. I Play Some Gwent there too. Not much so it is no problem but i dont want to make a new Account just for gwent. Is ist possible to let the Gwent data delete that i Can use my Account

Top Bottom