[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
So I bought thronebreaker just to get the achievements for gwent. Will I still get The achievements on My iPad when I complete them on My Xbox? I don't have Time to complete them all before account gets transferred.

So I bought thronebreaker just to get the achievements for gwent. Will I still get The achievements on My iPad when I complete them on My Xbox? I don't have Time to complete them all before account gets transferred.

Any Thronebreaker achievements, on the Xbox, gained after the account transfer will not be linked to your GOG account (and thus your iPad). However, any existing achievements (contracts) will be transferred.

Any Thronebreaker achievements, on the Xbox, gained after the account transfer will not be linked to your GOG account (and thus your iPad). However, any existing achievements (contracts) will be transferred.
So can we get refund on thronebreaker then as it's useless now..?
Or better yet, can we get thronebreaker on The platform we are now forced to use? Or maybe find a way to keep console TB linked with new platform gog account?

Last edited:
So can we get refund on thronebreaker then as it's useless now..?
Or better yet, can we get thronebreaker on The platform we are now forced to use? Or maybe find a way to keep console TB linked with new platform gog account?

Anyone of those options would be nice to have, but nothing has been mentioned by CDPR. You could contact support and ask about it. Hopefully, they can offer a solution.

Well this sucks—-Burza just said on Twitter they haven’t even started doing the transfers and that it would take some time.
Post automatically merged:

“We're still collecting player accounts for transfer. This process will take some time - I'll keep you updated.”

Well this sucks—-Burza just said on Twitter they haven’t even started doing the transfers and that it would take some time.

“We're still collecting player accounts for transfer. This process will take some time - I'll keep you updated.”

I just want to know if we are going to get confirmation emails and if it's still going to be within 14 days.

Thanks again for doing an expansion immediately after stopping support on consoles. Wonderful decision.

Looks like their doing it in batches.

And the big problem is I don’t want to carry on playing on console in the meantime, potentially losing progress because CDPR haven’t said exactly WHEN my account will be copied over.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They have said that it will be the account at the time of copying, not the time of request, so, assuming the email comes to you on the same day the account is copied, the most you'll lose is 1 days progress. That being said, it's of a bit of a wasteland now there is no longer any ranked play. I've got a 15 win streak so far with a ridiculous living armour power swap deck, that should insta-lose to just about anything! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the 14 day window batching was to be expected. I could make a top 10 list of ways this could go wrong.

1. Sony, being overprotective of their user base, does not approve of CDPR's transfer method and denies approval.

2. Microsoft, notices, decides it is a good idea, and denies approval

3. CDPR somehow loses the Meteorite Powder for Xbox, and tells X-box owners this 12 hours before the 1st transfer batch

4. This initial 14 day window was a buffer to actually figure out how the transfer would work, but they miss their deadline

5. Transferring the cards directly does not work, so they have to use the Homecoming method and fully mill your whole collection...but instead of meteorite powder we get double the amount in scraps instead...

6. Transfer is delayed until the Android launch, which is moved up to February.

7. After transfer, somehow match history and deck guides STILL will not work for former console players

8. Somehow, data is transferred from random date in the past when the initial agreement was reached with X-box and Sony, like December 1st

9. CDPR just randomly fraks up. At this point, can I call even call it random? Chance conundrums and challenges are consistent and constant concerning consoles & CDPR.

10. After all or part of this list happens and the wait is over, they decide to give console players no reparations... #consolereparations

And after 10 things listed, I still feel like I have forgotten some. Help me out if you wish.

With the 14 day window batching was to be expected. I could make a top 10 list of ways this could go wrong.

11. Tomorrow, a meteorite strikes the earth and ends all life.

Seriously, though, one could think of many things that can go wrong with pretty much anything. How many of those actually have a decent chance of happening? Here, the only real thing I could potentially see happening is that the transfer gets delayed.

Seriously, though, one could think of many things that can go wrong with pretty much anything. How many of those actually have a decent chance of happening? Here, the only real thing I could potentially see happening is that the transfer gets delayed.
In a serious business world such moves requires solid B2B agreements to be made on many days before.
If CDPR is doing such things in a last minute then it's their fault.

In a serious business world such moves requires solid B2B agreements to be made on many days before.
If CDPR is doing such things in a last minute then it's their fault.

I am not pointing fingers (not to Sony/Microsoft/CDPR/whomever), I just mentioned the most likely scenario from the list, if anything goes wrong at all (which would noticeably affect users).

send all the messages to the CDPR, it's not normal now the platinum trophy is now impossible and people have been warned. They have to do something and for that you have to jostle them, send all the messages, they will surely do something

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They have said that it will be the account at the time of copying, not the time of request, so, assuming the email comes to you on the same day the account is copied, the most you'll lose is 1 days progress. That being said, it's of a bit of a wasteland now there is no longer any ranked play. I've got a 15 win streak so far with a ridiculous living armour power swap deck, that should insta-lose to just about anything! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You say that but I got to pro rank this season using a deck like that ha.

You didn't give a proper notice for shutting down Arena and Ranked for consoles...even less dedicated/smaller developers give an announcement a couple months prior to shutdown.

What even worse, you haven't even properly communicated what parts of the game were gonna get disabled. How on earth is that fair? Let people complete their trophies on PS4 for god's sake...

And my god, stop ignoring these kind of comments will you?

Top Bottom