[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
I honestly don't think CDPR is required to response, I mean it's their game and all. Out of good faith they can respond but as CDPR mentioned money from console players is so marginal little compare to PC and iOS players, we are probably not worth the time and effort.

Have i missed something,or why are people talking about their premium cards will not be transferred? I think they never mentioned something like this and i would say its the bare Minimum they transfer them.

Have i missed something,or why are people talking about their premium cards will not be transferred? I think they never mentioned something like this and i would say its the bare Minimum they transfer them.
Premiums will be transferred as part of your card collection. Powder to make more premiums won't be on the PS4; that may be what people are referring to.

First of all I would like to thank CD Projekt for the possibility of transferring data from console accounts, because the interruption of support to consoles was predictable at the time of the announcement of mobile vesions (keeping many platforms active requires money and certainly slows down the work) ; however I would like to leave a feedback (we are a community and I think that the existence of the forum is precisely for this purpose) regarding the ways in which this has been done. I don't think it was the best move to declare the end of the console version support just 5 days earlier, and I don't think it's right to introduce a new expansion (it is clear that there is a boom in play at the time of release, just look at twitch) and a new season leaving the "ex" console players (up to) 14 days watching others play. I can understand what happened to HC where it was certainly more complex, but in this situation I think it was a bad move.

PS: I think that the one who wants to do the transfer has already made the request the first day, what's the point of waiting to start the process?

So i've asked for account transfer two days ago but hadn't received any message. Is it ok and CDPR will sent me email only when they finish the transfer ?

So i've asked for account transfer two days ago but hadn't received any message. Is it ok and CDPR will sent me email only when they finish the transfer ?

It seems many players haven't received a confirmation e-mail. I guess one only will be send once the process starts.

CDPR robbed powder from my PS4.
Why only XBOX?
I guess that in that case Sony is to blame. They probably didn't want the ingame currency to leave the platform.

Don't get me wrong I am annoyed by that myself I have a complete premium collection so I couldn't spend my powder on anything.

I guess that in that case Sony is to blame. They probably didn't want the ingame currency to leave the platform.

Don't get me wrong I am annoyed by that myself I have a complete premium collection so I couldn't spend my powder on anything.
I think so too.I want a card that can be craft with onry powder. Then I can stock it.

Day 4, still no email.
I know there was speculation it'll be done in batches, but...Did anyone managed to get their account successfully transferred from PS4/Xbox yet?

I wanted to move my account from my gaming system (Xbox) to GOG.com, but I've just read this:

Please note:

(...)

The target GOG.COM account cannot contain any GWENT progress. Launching GWENT counts as progress.

See... the problem is, it hasn't been stated in the original "important message regarding the future of Gwent on consoles." So - because I have neither an iOS device nor a Windows machine - the first thing I did was trying to make Gwent work on my workstation - on Linux. Unfortunatelly it stuttered like crazy. It didn't even load the main menu. So after hours of trying various configurations I gave up and removed it.

And now you're telling me that, because of that, I am now unable to move my Gwent progress from Xbox to my GOG account? I have to make a new one or something? Wouldn't it be logical to simply overwrite whatever progress in Gwent on GOG people have, if they specifically request the profile to be migrated?

Wouldn't it be logical to simply overwrite whatever progress in Gwent on GOG people have, if they specifically request the profile to be migrated?
That isn't an available option at the moment but they said they're actively looking into it. Haven't seen any updates regarding that yet.

Top Bottom