[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
Asked for transfer from Xbox to GOG on first day of website and got the email saying it was transferred yesterday. It looks like everything went over so I am glad that is done. Scary to wait during that time though. Good luck to everyone.
Post automatically merged:

PS: I started a new GOG account and did NOT download Gwent until the transfer was complete.

Hmmm, I see some progress on my account on playgwent.com. it looks like all my cards and recorded wins is updated but I haven't received the email saying account transfer was completed? So do I continue to wait for the email before I try to play?

Hmmm, I see some progress on my account on playgwent.com. it looks like all my cards and recorded wins is updated but I haven't received the email saying account transfer was completed? So do I continue to wait for the email before I try to play?

Don't forget to check your junk folder.

I submitted my transfer dec 9 for Xbox one. I just received an email saying the transfer was a success. Hopefully, you all that are still in limbo will get yours soon.

My transfer finally happened. I requested it on 9th. for my PS4 account.
But now I noticed something completely different I hope some of you can help me out with:
Are there no goods given at the end of a season anymore for your rank? I haven‘t played for a long time (almost since HC) and this (mahakam) was my first season since.
Now I logged in but got no seasonal rewards so therefore my question is if this is just a (bad) side effect of the transfer or if CDPR stopped giving these rewards.

I am noticing no xbox people here....LOL

I got a mail saying it could not be completed they needed a screenshot of my ID from the settings a page and a screenshot of my username in game from the upper left corner

verifications maybe?

Requested transfer from Xbox on DEC 10th, just got The email confirmation of transfer, Will check on couple of hours when I get home from work

I am noticing no xbox people here....LOL

I got a mail saying it could not be completed they needed a screenshot of my ID from the settings a page and a screenshot of my username in game from the upper left corner

verifications maybe?
Xbox one user here. Just got my account completely transferred today after submitting on the 9th

Request submitted 12/10/2019 10:42 PM

Confirmation email received 12/18/2019 9:53 AM CST

PS4 North America.

Received the transfer email confirmation. Going to have to wait until tonight to set it up, though the 31 cards and MP / ore from twitch drops I have received over the years is lost as expected.

Glad you made it within your 14 day deadline, but it doesn't mean any console player should ease the pressure for #consolereparations.

Request submitted 12/10/2019 10:42 PM

Confirmation email received 12/18/2019 9:53 AM CST

PS4 North America.

Received the transfer email confirmation. Going to have to wait until tonight to set it up, though the 31 cards and MP / ore from twitch drops I have received over the years is lost as expected.

Glad you made it within your 14 day deadline, but it doesn't mean any console player should ease the pressure for #consolereparations.
Im pretty sure that I didn't get the end of season rewards. If so, that is a problem.....

XBox user here. Got my account transfer done today, everything went well, although I did not gain the benefits from the end of season. I did download Gwent along with creating the GOG account, but hadn't launched the game yet. I also amassed resources (completing quests, spending keys) up until the last minute, and everything was transfered, so you don't really have to stop playing the game on console waiting for your account to be transfered.

Top Bottom