[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
I applied a week ago for the account transfer, set up the new GOG account etc. Still sat waiting on the email to say I can go back to enjoying the game.... I understand why this has happened but what I can't condone is the poor communication around this and the lack of apology/reparation to the console players who have supported the game since beta. Releasing a new set of cards that I can't enjoy till the transfer completes is also a dick move, thanks for that.... where are the email updates at the very least telling you that your account transfer is now at x point and should be completed by y, thank you for your patience here is a free premium keg/kegs from our new expansion to show our appreciation..... doesn't seem like a big ask? Forgive me if I'm missing some way of tracking the process and please provide details if anyone has them for some kind of way to track this. I use to be a promoter of CD project. They have some way to go before I promote them as a good company going forward.

I applied a week ago for the account transfer, set up the new GOG account etc. Still sat waiting on the email to say I can go back to enjoying the game.... I understand why this has happened but what I can't condone is the poor communication around this and the lack of apology/reparation to the console players who have supported the game since beta. Releasing a new set of cards that I can't enjoy till the transfer completes is also a dick move, thanks for that.... where are the email updates at the very least telling you that your account transfer is now at x point and should be completed by y, thank you for your patience here is a free premium keg/kegs from our new expansion to show our appreciation..... doesn't seem like a big ask? Forgive me if I'm missing some way of tracking the process and please provide details if anyone has them for some kind of way to track this. I use to be a promoter of CD project. They have some way to go before I promote them as a good company going forward.

There is no way to track at all. They tell you nothing until you get the email. It's more likely the transfer will be completed and you will find out yourself by going to playgwent.com and checking your profile.

Guest 4368268

After logging into Gwent just now suddenly I got two thronebreaker contracts (collect all chests and weapons) the only two Thronebreaker contracts that I never actually earned.. Let's call it Christmas generosity :beer:

Anybody else getting all the rewards from thronebreaker? Just logged on and got all the premium cards and all the contracts achieved.

Nice touch, but was it worth the wait?

Never received an email but woke up this morning to my playgwent data switched. Is it ok for me to log on now? I started the transfer process on the 13th.

Everyone who transferred were you also still able to log into your PS4 account?

Last edited:
Im pretty sure that I didn't get the end of season rewards. If so, that is a problem.....

I was logging into the PS4 everyday before transfer and the rewards were given to me on either the 13th or 16th of December. I remember it being odd that it was a few days after the season ended, but assumed most console users were still logging in daily for daily bonuses.

Still, thought that the bonuses would still be there for people who had transferred. But who knows given CDPR's communication history in regards to its console community.

#consolereparations

I got the confirmation email today: my account has been copied from Xbox One. It took about a week and a half. Hang in there, everyone.

For those of you waiting, check your email for anything from CD PROJEKT RED <noreply@playgwent.com>
The email was titled "Update Regarding Your GWENT Player Account Copying "

You can check your account status before downloading/opening Gwent by visiting your player profile. If your transfer has completed safely all your player stats will be on the PlayGwent site. It will be located at https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/(Your_Username_Here)

For example, https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/kitsuneae

Last edited:
Still Waiting for an answer to delete my gwent progress on my existing GoG Account. 11 days now with no answer

Still Waiting for an answer to delete my gwent progress on my existing GoG Account. 11 days now with no answer
I had to chase them up and when they finally replied they asked me if i was sure, which further delayed it. Nightmare!

I’ll try here as well...
Just got my account transferred... No winter board or title received. Am I doing something wrong?
Anyone else have this problem? Any help will be appreciated...

When the transfer questions are over. You will give an answer on the possibility of obtaining trophies on ps4, since you removed the ratings and the arena mode, which does not allow you to get some trophies. Such as the Traditionalist, Apple of his Eye, Trouper, Deal With The Devil and Dupe the devil.
Will you return the arena and rating mode or correct the conditions for receiving trophies?
Thank you

Could someone please verify if everyone who owned Thronebreaker is receiving all items (trinkets, rewards, premiums, etc.) when transferring. I have not started the transfer process yet because I have been trying to get a lot of Thronebreaker items first.

Could someone please verify if everyone who owned Thronebreaker is receiving all items (trinkets, rewards, premiums, etc.) when transferring. I have not started the transfer process yet because I have been trying to get a lot of Thronebreaker items first.

That's what happened for me so yeah I am pretty confident you will get everything from thronebreaker with the transfer.

Are there any news regarding the possibility to overwrite an existing GOG account that has some progress with your PS4 profile?

Guest 4342399

Are there any news regarding the possibility to overwrite an existing GOG account that has some progress with your PS4 profile?
Nope. Delete your current GOG account or create a new one.

I took a break from Gwent for a couple of months. It was getting very stale and boring (all the issues many people debate here). I am an old-time Beta player and have been trying to embrace HC since the beginning. It’s been a bit of roller coaster. Now I discovered the ride is over for console players. I have no appetite to play on small mobile screen and no appetite at all to buy a PC. I just wonder who is going to spend any money on Gwent now? What if the whole mobile hype is not profitable enough and CDPR shut down all iOS players next? Just a thought...

Guest 4355212

I just made a GOG account for the account transfer. My only question is, do I need to have Gwent added as one of the games on the account? Right now it says that I have 0 games. Do I need to have Gwent before requesting the transfer and just not launch it?

Top Bottom