[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
My PS4 was on the fritz since late 2019. I was able to get it back online this weekend. Then I saw the whole Gwent is gone on the consoles (?!?) and there was a transfer process (cool!) and that it was only a 6-month time frame on it (kinda' understandable...). I had received zero emails in regards to Gwent being pulled from consoles, the transfer process, and the 6-month time frame - really not cool :(

The link to the transfer request is locked out...

I already had a GoG account and had downloaded Gwent on hugely underpowered PC during Beta so I have an existing account. I have all the cards in spades prior to Thornbreaker... many were animated... Is there anything that can be done to get the one time transfer done?

Same for me with my PC/XBOX account i have spent a lot of money into the game, then take a 1y break. and now i can't play gwent anymore with my old account ( and i had received no email too, to prevent me of this huge change ) i contacted the support and i hope they can find a solution ( there must be traces of our account somewhere, especially if we put money in there )

Top Bottom