[UPDATE] Legendary Clothing items missing

+
I am playing the game 2nd time as Corpo and at Level 50, SC 50. Game patch level 1.23
In my first play-through (Nomad) I can find these items but not in my 2nd play-through

Legendary Netrunner Boots
------------------------------------------
I went to the location where I can find "Legendary Netrunner Boots with composite inserts" but there are no bodies present.
Entire room is empty. No body on the top level as well. I tried to restart the game but it did not help.
Refer images "IMG_0992.jpg" and "IMG_0993.jpg"

Legendary heat-resistant aramid-weave fixer bustier
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another clothing items missing.
Refer "IMG_0995.jpg"

Is it me or it is bugged for Corpo lifestyle or overall all bug?

Attachments

• IMG_0992.jpeg
    IMG_0992.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0993.jpeg
    IMG_0993.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I can only say the room with bodies and snickers were there for me on 1.23. Do you have a previous save when the room was normal?

I can only say the room with bodies and snickers were there for me on 1.23. Do you have a previous save when the room was normal?
Yes. I loaded my first play-thorough with finished story (as Nomad Lifestyle) and the Boots were present.
The room was like alive with sparks and sounds.
Only in the 2nd play-through it is not spawning and room was like all dead silent. Is it a bug or do I have to reinstall entire game again or any other solution?

That's weird. I never have legendary missing since day one :(
(except if you go too early with Street Kid and the Fixer's Bustier with other lifepath than Street Kid)
There is also a weird thing about your first capture (apart from the fact that there is nothing in and no dead body near the ladder), which is that normally, there is always an unlocked blue van (Villefort Colombus) parked next to it (it don't despawn, it's there in my current save where I have already looted the boots).

That's weird. I never have legendary missing since day one :(
(except if you go too early with Street Kid and the Fixer's Bustier with other lifepath than Street Kid)
There is also a weird thing about your first capture (apart from the fact that there is nothing in and no dead body near the ladder), which is that normally, there is always an unlocked blue van (Villefort Colombus) parked next to it (it don't despawn, it's there in my current save where I have already looted the boots).
Agree, even I never had heard of legendary de-spawning. And this is not and random legendary but fixed one which has to be there in the game. My last resolve would be to uninstall entire game and reinstall it. Then I will file one bug.

Sometimes this game is too much random and unpredictable. I had issues with "Buzzsaw" Spec. It was there in 1st play session (Nomad) but was not present in 2nd session (Corpo). How this can be. I can understand if this is the case from enemy drop but these legendary items are kind of fixed and does not change (excluding stats). But this section entire thing is not spawned. No dead bodies, no chests nothing. How can this be possible?

Last edited:
But this section entire thing is not spawned. No dead bodies, no chests nothing. How can this be possible?
Except a bug, who is always possible ;)
The more obvious reason for me (and it's probably a "stupid" reason), it's that you have already loot it before.
The level required for this boots is level 12 (or 16), so if you are level 50, it could be a very long while ago. And if they are not in your stash, maybe you dismantle them by mistake ('cause only one mod slot or even no mod slot).

The more obvious reason for me (and it's probably a "stupid" reason), it's that you have already loot it before.
The level required for this boots is level 12 (or 16), so if you are level 50, it could be a very long while ago. And if they are not in your stash, maybe you dismantle them by mistake ('cause only one mod slot or even no mod slot).
I came to this region when I started Spellbound mission. Frankly I didn't even know about this loot earlier and come to know today while reading Cyberpunk Guide book. That's why I did not looted it in my first play-though as well. I loaded 1st save and went there, it was there and looted it.
Then I loaded 2nd save game, and nothing was there (no bodies).
I am 100% sure that I have not looted it before or dismantled it. I raised bug to CDPR team, hope they look at this.
Post automatically merged:

Legendary heat-resistant aramid-weave fixer bustier
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another clothing items missing.
Refer "IMG_0995.jpg"

I reinstalled the game but this does not solve the issue.

Last edited:
Update:

"Legendary Netrunner Boots" missing is an issue and is being looked at CDPR team.
"Legendary heat-resistant aramid-weave fixer bustier" is not available for CORPO life-path but only to the "Street Kid". I didn't know this.

is there any way I know which items are not available for Corpo, if its available.

Hope you mentioned this earlier. I was worried for so long. Buy thanks for your inputs. ;)
MORE Update.

On the 3rd playthrough (fresh v1.23 save file), i can find the "Legendary Netrunner Boots". I might know the issue.

Since I have disc based game. So before starting 2nd playthrough, I installed it offline (had some issue with my internet).
I played till ACT 1 . The game was surprisingly playable without Day-1 patch.
Now my internet got restores and I downloaded the latest patch (had to). I guess this upgrade of save file from old to latest version messed the items in the game. I have also updated the bug (which I raised). Strange.

This should have work seamlessly but no.... This game needs serious overhaul.

Some legendary set items also just appear after clearing certain side gigs. Corpo boots fe need „i faught the law“ - and some pieces of the Media Set also need side gig or even main story progress to be found (Not sure which Mission tho) - don’t know if your piece is decleared as bug because it follows similar rules or if it really was bugged tho.

people scream bugged very fast in this game and although it’s understandable it’s not always the case.
Sometimes hidden requierments are just not given: /

Some legendary set items also just appear after clearing certain side gigs. Corpo boots fe need „i faught the law“ - and some pieces of the Media Set also need side gig or even main story progress to be found (Not sure which Mission tho) - don’t know if your piece is decleared as bug because it follows similar rules or if it really was bugged tho.

people scream bugged very fast in this game and although it’s understandable it’s not always the case.
Sometimes hidden requierments are just not given: /
Nope, the netrunner boots appaer directly after "The Heist", that's for sure ;)
Before "The Heist", it's like all the legendary clothes out of Watson, they don't spawn... Seem logic to me, you have to use a "bug" for leaving Watson (Street Kid TP point).

I just read a guide on acquiring the Corporate Blazer with Bulletproof Lining, but when I went to that location....no burning car, no bodies. Nothing to loot. There's a possibility that I snagged it much earlier in the game and sold/dismantled it...but that goes against my natural instinct of saving legendries for later in the game. If this isn't a bug and I accidentally sold/dismantled it much earlier in the game....it wouldn't be such a let down, if this game had New Game+!

I'm playing on the Xbox Series X. I bought the game and created my character using the most recent version of the game 1.52.

I just read a guide on acquiring the Corporate Blazer with Bulletproof Lining, but when I went to that location....no burning car, no bodies. Nothing to loot. There's a possibility that I snagged it much earlier in the game and sold/dismantled it...but that goes against my natural instinct of saving legendries for later in the game. If this isn't a bug and I accidentally sold/dismantled it much earlier in the game....it wouldn't be such a let down, if this game had New Game+!

I'm playing on the Xbox Series X. I bought the game and created my character using the most recent version of the game 1.52.
Honestly, it's very possible that you sold/dismantle it by mistake, because I also play on Series X and this item was always there in all my playthroughs (quite a bunch and in all of the game versions).

Honestly, it's very possible that you sold/dismantle it by mistake, because I also play on Series X and this item was always there in all my playthroughs (quite a bunch and in all of the game versions).
Here's a question: Once a body is looted, does it disappear? If so...would the burning car disappear too?

Here's a question: Once a body is looted, does it disappear? If so...would the burning car disappear too?
If you loot the body/container which contain the legendary item (often a shard too), everything related to the "event" dispawn (the car, the corpses, almost everything)

A good example is the "cop bulletproof jacket". There is two cars, many corpses,... If you loot the corpse with the jacket and come back later, there is nothing, everything has disappeared (except the fire which "float" above the ground...)

Last edited:
If you loot the body/container which contain the legendary item (often a shard too), everything related to the "event" dispawn (the car, the corpses, almost everything)

A good example is the "cop bulletproof jacket". There is two cars, many corpses,... If you loot the corpse with the jacket and come back later, there is nothing here (except the fire which "float" above the ground...)
That's good to know...but sucks for me. I'll have to keep that in mind on my second playthrough. I'm still on my first, 85+ hours in, on the main quest, "Play It Safe".

I’m on PS5 running the current 1.63 version of Cyberpunk.

The legendary Fixer shoes — normally found in a blue van on a ramp in Japantown, near the Crescent & Broad travel data terminal — are just straight up absent from my playthrough. The van is supposed to contain a body and and legendary clothing item — neither is present.

Restarting the game didn’t help. Clearing the PS5 cache didn’t help.

I love that CDPR has made many improvements to CP2077 over the last few years, but it’s dumb that the OP here is from two years ago… and here I am, in mid-2023, experiencing the same bug that prevents the player from looting the most unique clothing items…. because the item simply isn’t there.

I’m on PS5 running the current 1.63 version of Cyberpunk.

The legendary Fixer shoes — normally found in a blue van on a ramp in Japantown, near the Crescent & Broad travel data terminal — are just straight up absent from my playthrough. The van is supposed to contain a body and and legendary clothing item — neither is present.

Restarting the game didn’t help. Clearing the PS5 cache didn’t help.

I love that CDPR has made many improvements to CP2077 over the last few years, but it’s dumb that the OP here is from two years ago… and here I am, in mid-2023, experiencing the same bug that prevents the player from looting the most unique clothing items…. because the item simply isn’t there.

That's odd. I can't check myself, because I'm still on 1.61, but have you asked over on reddit? Some items have moved locations e.g. the fixer bustier is now in a completely different part of the Glen now. Might be the same for the shoes?

Top Bottom