Update not completing

+
Hi guys, just made this account since I can't get a response elsewhere. (reddit, support ticket). If someone could help me create a topic, it would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to download the new Gwent client update on my OPPO Reno (android). Whenever I open the app, the game asks If I am ready to download the 2,500ish MB and I press accept. Immdiately I am given an error message that says "download failed" with no further information. I have tried this with and without a VPN, with and without Wifi, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and nothing has worked yet, and I still don't see it as a known issue either, and now I see there are going to be no more fixes until early next week?

What's going on? Is the game actually just gone for a week?

Post moved.

The last update does seem to be posing some challenges. Remember, people are working remotely at the moment. Best bet is to follow up on the Support Ticket after a week or so.

I have same problem as yours and there are about one week since this hot fix was released. both my friends and I want an solution as soon as possible

Top Bottom