Update on Premium Versions of Iron Judgment Cards

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hi!

Important update: with the launch of Iron Judgment (Patch 4.0) on October 2nd, 2019 some premium versions of new cards will be missing, these premiums will be added to the game later.

All premiums which you open with Patch 4.0 will have a placeholder version with a banner stating "Premium version coming soon", meaning they will appear in your collection when added to the game. We're aiming to have the missing premiums return with the next patch (4.1).

Sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused.

Screenshot_249.png

Disappointing? It’s pretty much expected. How could they release a patch so freaking fast and still do these premium arts huh? C’mon give them some time, they are not gods.

I never expect incomplete expansions. They could have just waited until it was ready. Not a huge deal though.

Disappointed but not surprised. Now it seems like a pattern for the Gwent's expansions. I had hoped it might be different this time around seeing many cards from the beta with already existing premiums or arts from the Thronebreaker...

Well, that's quite a big bummer for me.. I was wondering whether the last postponing would happen again but i preordered the premium version anyway, don't know if I would have if i known this wold happen again. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan and supporter of you guys and was always ready to preorder the premium package.. (except for crimson curse which had none :p but the elder skin is totally badass anyway) but for me personally its a huge bummer and a bit of confusing as to what is and isnt premium in my collection when this happened last time. Yeah i know that the borders of cards were sparkly but frankly i didnt realize that until a while after., maybe you could make it more visually clear sometime in the future. Anyways the new cardback and leader are great, but I feel like I'd be happier if you wouldnt release new stuff until it was really finished. Maybe I'm alone in this because most people actually only care about new content which is completely understandable and fine, I just felt like adding my two cents in this and share how I feel.
Thanks for the read, looking forward to the expansion! :]

Well, that's quite a big bummer for me.. I was wondering whether the last postponing would happen again but i preordered the premium version anyway, don't know if I would have if i known this wold happen again. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan and supporter of you guys and was always ready to preorder the premium package.. (except for crimson curse which had none :p but the elder skin is totally badass anyway) but for me personally its a huge bummer and a bit of confusing as to what is and isnt premium in my collection when this happened last time. Yeah i know that the borders of cards were sparkly but frankly i didnt realize that until a while after., maybe you could make it more visually clear sometime in the future. Anyways the new cardback and leader are great, but I feel like I'd be happier if you wouldnt release new stuff until it was really finished. Maybe I'm alone in this because most people actually only care about new content which is completely understandable and fine, I just felt like adding my two cents in this and share how I feel.
Thanks for the read, looking forward to the expansion! :]

I can see both sides but imo since they are releasing expansions so quickly I wouldn't mind at all if they waited another month to be able to release all of the premiums. The expansion suffers a bit when so many premiums are missing.

I can see both sides but imo since they are releasing expansions so quickly I wouldn't mind at all if they waited another month to be able to release all of the premiums. The expansion suffers a bit when so many premiums are missing.
And there are people mainly caring about the gameplay content.
You get your premiums at the same point, whether others have to wait for non-premiums or not.
So yea, I would have minded them waiting another month.

And there are people mainly caring about the gameplay content.
You get your premiums at the same point, whether others have to wait for non-premiums or not.
So yea, I would have minded them waiting another month.
I care about both and imo the gameplay wasn't ready. I prefer more and better balancing as well as testing for the new cards.

Top Bottom