Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

+
Very good changes overall but there is still a couple things that bugs me out.

Spears are perfect now, This card is a perfect example of something that can be fixed by adjusting the provision cost.
Sihil however, I really appreciate the fact you're looking into it but I'm 99.99% sure this card is still going to be a massive issue, even at 15 provisions.

The problem of this card being that 1/ It's from another game, too many small units makes it so easy to get it to 4~5+ which is game over for your opponent (also I've made some testing and it's still very possible to run Sihil + couple spears + Avallach + Caretaker in the same deck). 2/ Because all the support this card needs is direct damage, you don't even need to do much either because, again, most cards are small enough for Sihil to finish the job. Not to mention Arena, like someone rightfully did.

I might be wrong but I don't see this change making a whole lot, Sihil is the counter example of spear, a card that can't be fixed by changing its provision cost (at least that how I feel about it).

Also, why did you change Petri's filter? Did I miss something? As far as I know, this card was already bad, now it's terrible.

Ps : No change on the Witcher trio...Well, we will have to wait for the next patch I guess.

The only engine deck that actually stood a fighting chance, unless going up against full removal or graveyard hate.

No, Foltest with Knight Elects was pretty good too. And good old axemen is also an engine deck, especially when you consider weather an engine. At least these 2 decks used to have over 50% winrate on 4k+ MMR.

No, Foltest with Knight Elects was pretty good too...
Yeah, but those were not engines you keep during the entire game like GS and Boats. SK had way too many tools to keep their engines constantly on the board, while also providing great carryover value for later rounds.

I want to see points on the board! Why don't they nerf removal for Christ sake. Sick of that shit..
Because i don't want to see engine decks racing out of reach and steamroll the game.

That and i don't want to see more point slam meta, i've had enough from the beta.

Because i don't want to see engine decks racing out of reach and steamroll the game.

That and i don't want to see more point slam meta, i've had enough from the beta.
It's not ST's fault. It's the bloody NG and SK bullshit decks that ruin the game. There are many things ruining the game and the devs can't please everyone. But they certainly (historically) go out of their way to please SK and NG players. I've been playing for about a year. The Dward point spam got about a week. Spellatell (rightly nerfed) lasted a little longer.
I played neither deck. The game is doomed. They can tweak it all they want.

I'd say after the artifact changes it's time to change the Witcher trio and roach as well. At least artifacts aren't that boring to see ém being played aboard and have massive influence ingame.

Tha
Why? Spears are still a thing and they do the exact same thing. You just need to reajust your deck accordingly. I did it, it's perfectly fine.
That is rather reassuring. I scrapped my two Froths and other Artifacts to try crafting a Zoltan to use with the Medallion card. It just doesn't seem to get me too far.

Not enough of a nerf ...... shits are still going for artifacts only

Because mixing artifacts, units and spells is cost-prohibitive, due to the way tutors like Royal Decree, Sage, Keira, etc... work.

Decks are either all-in artifacts, or units. Mixing the two is unreliable, because you cannot guarantee draw consistency.

This just makes it worse, as artifacts become more expensive, they make even less sense in a mixed deck.

rrc

Forum veteran
At freaking last, I dont' have to run 5 artifact removal in my deck! (2x Bomb Heavers, The Golem, Iris, False Ciri/Ida). I can create a better deck replacing those cards.

Thanks CDPR!!

Top Bottom