Update your NVIDIA drivers!

+
Such a bummer, had my fingers crossed for it! Now im guessing 1.06 wont be till Jan sometime.
Hey, it's christmas. And we have a global pandemic going on.

If anything, shouldn't they take a break? We can play whatever other game we desire during out free time, but we're talking about people's jobs here. I don't want them to work through christmas and new year's, after all it was their bosses' and managers' decisions that caused the mess, it's not the fault of the actual workers who are just doing their jobs. :(

If anything, shouldn't they take a break? We can play whatever other game we desire during out free time, but we're talking about people's jobs here. I don't want them to work through christmas and new year's, after all it was their bosses' and managers' decisions that caused the mess, it's not the fault of the actual workers who are just doing their jobs. :(

See my reply before your comment :)

Speak for yourself.
Here in Brazil, the game costs about 25% of the minimum wage, so don't ask me to be nice, because right now, with all of this shit going on, i feel scammed.
I can't refund and i want them to do their job!

The game runs so incredibly slow, that I don't even get to play the game at all. I wish the fix was as simple as "wake the f*ck up and update drivers".

The performance is so poor, that it runs at an absolutely abysmal 10 fps when standing still. The infuriating part is that that this is at the absolute lowest settings, textures at low and with every visual effect turned off at a 1920x1080 resolution.

My PC specs:

- CPU: Intel 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 (running the latest driver 460.89 - WHQL)
- Memory: 16GB RAM

The game runs so incredibly slow, that I don't even get to play the game at all. I wish the fix was as simple as "wake the f*ck up and update drivers".

The performance is so poor, that it runs at an absolutely abysmal 10 fps when standing still. The infuriating part is that that this is at the absolute lowest settings, textures at low and with every visual effect turned off at a 1920x1080 resolution.

My PC specs:

- CPU: Intel 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 (running the latest driver 460.89 - WHQL)
- Memory: 16GB RAM

Hmm, I'm using 32GB's of DDR3 1866 RAM, a fourth gen i7 6 core, and a 2070 RTX Super, OC'd..

I get 30-39 during fights and driving with everything on Ultra that can be, including ray tracing, depth of field and film grain off, crowd density High.

However, I use Image Sharpening and scale up from 75% of 4k instead of pure 4k and I also use DLSS Quality with all that.

Also, to get it functioning that well, I have to enter and exit the game a few times, which i think is just a game bug. Restarting the game will give you frames so well, if you change something, you might think that did it, be aware.

Last edited:
No they can't have their holidays until the product they SOLD at least LAUNCHES, just ONCE.

Last edited:
what about amd ? 20 fps on a 6800xt with a 5950x , is this a joke ? this joke seems pretty expensive to me, didn't even laugh , and now what do i do with this pre alpha game ?wait ? if i knew i would never bought it .. thougth it was playable after all these updates , but it's absolutly not

View attachment 11073026

Wake the f*ck up, Samurai! We have drivers to update. Our friends from NVIDIA have a present for the PC players planning to dive into Night City on release day. Make sure you install their newest drivers (460.79) before jumping in!
To bad CD Project Red was sleeping at the day of release and is still sleeping. Thanks for selling a broken product.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed a bump in fps so far from driver updates since the cyberpunk launch drivers but I don't really use a fps counter just my eyes.

1080ti
16gb ram
1tb ssd (sata3.0)

Last edited:
crafting and looting large amounts of stuff still mess up your saves if they get over 8mb.
they wont get corrupted but take forever to load.
compared different save files, 7mb and lower loads fine, over that and you get a black screen everytime you load a game, the larger the save the longer the black screen before the loading screen, at 11mb save i need to wait 5 minutes on average to load a save.
no duplication used, only normal crafting for mats, weapons and armor.

New drivers did nothing to fix the FPS drop issue I am experiencing. Still waiting and hopeful for a proper patch!

No pressure! ;D

Game is totally broken for me, would love some help. I run the new AMD 5800x and a GTX1080 (waiting for 3080 when they exist to purchase) 32GB of 3200mhz RAM and game is installed on nvme m.2. I've updated drivers to latest version and I get and average of 50fps on low preset, 40fps on medium preset, 30fps on high preset all at 1440p and the game looks like Outer Worlds on low settings, looks terrible. I've had friends send screenshots of their game looking amazing at 90fps+ with similar PC scecs. My GPU is only on 10-20% usage when in game and this is going to be why i get very low frames and the game looks like it's half loaded. I'm currently reinstalling the game which takes ages as it's 60GB. CDPR please help

Check your power management setting. Use "AMD Ryzen Balanced" power plan. For Asus Laptop users enable Turbo mode

Top Bottom